2 q’s: amazonies/ sex while on shrooms

trippin5

i hav 2 q's.

* first one... has anyone heard of amazonies?? cuz my friend gave me 1/8th n i searchd the web for them n i couldnt find them watsoever. im guessing thats just a nickname...or somethin. wen i took them i realized they wer much stronger than your average shrooms.

* second q: u kno how wen ur on shrooms every single touch on your body makes you feel oh so good? has neone had sex while on shrooms? how would i feel, and is it safe?

xoxo,

trippin 5

Amazonians are just a strain of Psilocybe Cubensis, fairly common. Sex is great, no dangers with the shrooms.

btw im a chick so concernin the sex issue...i wouldnt hav to worry bout gettin it up but would my guy hav a problem wit that?

Every time I tripped with my girlfriend I just couldn't think of sex. I would see her more like a very good friend. Another friend of mine had sex while on mushrooms and told me it was as if he was shooting lightningbolts!

Hi

I did some Psilocybe Mexicana last weekend with my gf - sex was fantastic - almost religious... Try it for sure! Make sure you really have the hots for each other and trust each other though!

Dave

Yes Dave,

the trip give to us the possibility to trasform our girl friend in Shakti, or Rhada.

I'm a girl also and I love sex on shrooms but it has to be with someone you really trust and has done them before. It's like dave said you just join on every level it was amazing. My guy actually lasts longer when he does them and it's great for the both of us. You will get bored with the same thing though so keep trying new stuff.

Just like that x-gods - fractal fornication with a gorgeous godess - doesn't get better than that!

Dave

what did the amazonians look like?

supposedly amazonians are supposed to be very strong, but both times i have had them, they have been amazing non-visual and a general disapointment.

Depends on how much shrooms you take getting it up may not be the problem but shrikage instead..lol...If you drink mushroom tea it kinda has that effect, like I said depending on the dosage...

First couple of times I tried them I just ate them and the effect was good but but not great - I took 80g one time and still thought they could be stronger. Last time made them into a brew. Crushed them up first then added some hot water, then some cold, crushed and stirred for a couple of minutes and drank - was up in under 5 minutes and tripping so hard I nearly fell off my chair - visuals were out of this world - I could barely move with the wonder... Dosage was only about 20-25g this time so not sure what was going. Maybe first batch was not so great but brewing over eating definately seemed to highten the effect...

As ever take some at a time to gauge your reaction..

Dave

Back