Amanita Muscaria eating

G3tty

hey all.

where i live me and my mate no of a spot where we found some red mushys with white dots, and my friend said they were magic mushys, so i did some research and found this sit of your, now i just wanted to know if taking the amanita muscaria is dangerous or does it work, cause we found sh*t loads and were playing to go picking,

p.s give all info please, it would be great

ok now, just wondering if anyone acually read my question, but i have done some more research and have found mushy's to be very interesting, some sourses say you can eat them and they do make u hallusinate(how ever spelt) and some sourses say that don't eat them because you can harm your body. my conclusion is that it is up to me to decided and that no one can rely give a good detailed answer. QUESTION: are there any red mushys with white dots that WILL harm me to a bad extent, if not give me the ok and im eatin away.

Thanks everyone i have learnt a lot from all posts

I have tried Amanita muscaria dried, it doesnt work as good as psilocybine shrooms and they are quite dangerous compared to psilo shrooms. To feel and get visual effect you must consume quite much but if you take too much it could kill or harm you so my advise is not to mess with them its not worth the trouble since the effect is unreliable, take Cubensis or any other kind of psilo shrooms instead much better trip and way safer.

I wouldnt eat the ones you describe from what I can interpret you wont experience what you expect, atleast for me it was a disapointing trip compared to other shrooms and it was harsh on my body.

Peace

hey i was woundering if you know about the salvia products here at this site or what are they anygood.

i grew with my brother befor but when he moved he took all the plants and i want to grow then again so post back if you know where i could get some or if i should just order from here

The salvia products they sell here works just fine, I tried the x10 and it was the first time I ever tried the Salvia. It should be smoked in a bong and with the kind of lighter which has the "torch" effect, smoke and keep the smoke inside for a atleast 15sec then repeat it works great :)

One time I got hold of one that was x40 but on another site it was ... mindblowing :)

Have a nice trip...

Back