Bad trip the first time

Melody_Beth_03

Ok...so I took Shrooms for the first time about two months ago. I kinda did it just to impress my boyfriend. But after taking them it was kinda fun. We were watching Family Guy and all the color's were so bright and what not. But then he started saying "we have to go outside...we have to leave" and sh*t like that. And after that we both had a totally bad high. I was freaking out and didn't know what was real and what was all in my head. And I'm not sure if what i remember doing...we did at all or if it was just all in my head. I kept trying to snap out of it...that or fall asleep so i can't feel it. But it was so hard to fall asleep because I kept coming into reality and then falling back into that dream state. And I told myself that I didn't want to fall asleep in that dream state because what if i didn't wake up...what if i died from going crazy...so that just made my trip worse. But finally I was able to hold onto reality long enough to pass out. And since then I have had no effects from it or anything.

But yeah my question is...my boyfriend has been reading up on Timothy Leary...and he wants us to do it again...but now i'm so scared that what if i have a bad trip.

Someone please let me know your opinions on this!!!:errr:

Hello Melody Beth 03,

That sounds like a very bad trip,

don't get forced to do mushrooms if you don't want to,

because everything that's on you mind will come back in your trip,

if you are scared to do mushrooms, you will probably freak out if you do it again,

if your boyfriend wants to do mushrooms, let him do it and be his babysitter,

Best regards,

Sjamania shipping crew

First read some good books about mushrooms and the psychedelic experience. I think in your case the Tibetan dead book written by timoty leary is a good book to understand how to handle psychedelic experience. If you want to have an relax trip you already have to tune in 1 or 2 weeks before you take the drug. In those weeks you have to decide for yourself what you want to go doing in your trip. Make an setup for that day. Decide for yourself who you want to meet and where you want to go and what you want to learn from the mushrooms and stick to the things you decide for yourself. if you stay at home you have to make an good atmosphere for you in the house and prepare all things before you take the shrooms

Back