Bad trips

draegenfly

I took about 2 caps and two stems and the trip started out really good the colors were amazing the room shifted around I saw paterns like plad and diamonds even these ants that had octopus leg mouths that would come infront of my vision in criss crossed patterns all in green and purple and orange after a while I got really cold and I felt like I had to pee allot after that I started feeling like I was melting my pulse was raising I lay down on the bathroom floor and begged everyone to call 911 that I was dying no one would do it they left me in the bathroom they checked on me periodically I got really cold so I got in m friends bed where i had hallucinations of people having orgies in the other room *brought on by my friends moning because the music was so good* I know these people they don't do that stuff then I hallucinated that everyone was killing everyone with large knifes and I could hear the screems I swear I was melting I kept checking my orafices for blood I felt like blood was flowing out of every hole in my body like I was melting...

after I came down I felt absolutly fine the effects were completely gone I just felt a little cold not emotionally weird

the next trip was almost three montsh later

I thought well the first trip started out good maybe this one could be good if I take less. I took a cap and at first I kept telling myself this is going to be good over and over but I had a panic attack and i felt really sick I finally made myself throw up because I couldn't handle the octopus ants and the plad and the room morphing around me I only took one cap this time but I felt paniky like I was dying and ever since *it's been five day's I feel really on edge I panic about stuff. I am paranoid I'm afraid to take other drugs that I know I do fine on. I stopped smoking pot because it worsens the paranoia and I still feel stressed and panicky. I feel like I need to be cuddled but I don't have any one to hold me and I don't want to tell my mom to hold me I'm 19 I'm supposed to be grown up. Be careful with these things. They are more like LSD than you think.

don't worry too much draegenfly there is a realy good way to get better, i had a realy bad trip a few years ago i had had about 50 good trips on liberty caps then 1 bad one hit me out of the blue i got in to the wrong conversation with someone and a bad thought got trapped in my head it took me a good hour to calm down i was hyperventilating and thought i would turn into to a mental cabbage i played the for seasons which helped i went a whole year with bad paraniod flashbacks i then sought the help of a clinical hypnotherapist this worked wonders,even after just 2 visits things were getting better having said that i did need about 20 visits in all and now a few years on i'm completley fine, doing mushrooms again i feel great,i realy hope this has helped and hope you get your head sorted all the best mushroom dave p.s feel free to quiz me further

The three most important factors that deterimine a trip,good or bad,are 1.the type of shrooms you take 2. the amount you take and 3.(most important) your frame of mind when you do take it.

If you want to try again,try a much smaller dose. most people would not report the kind of hallucinations you had on what little you took. It may be a question of your body weight and metabolism combined with any mental stress you mmay be under at the time.If you start feeling bad again just tell yourself " I'm in charge and I want to go to a better place".Because,really,you are in charge. I took my highest dose last weekend,2 grams, all alone in my house.At first it was unbelievable and then things started to go a little "sideways" for me.I told myself i wanted to get back to a good place and just thought good,calming thoughts and it worked.whenever I started to go someplace i wasn't happy I did this and was rewarded for it.

I definitely think,for your body/mind makeup,you should start with a much lower dose.If nothing happens or you feel it's too low,try some more.