Black Mexican Mushrooms

Shpongle

!!! URGENT !!!

Could you please give me piece of advice on this one...

Last summer I bought some dry (mexican) mushrooms at Boom Festival (last week of august) and brought some home for some future special occasion. It was my first time, and the trip was GREAT, despite I took it by myself, among biiig crowds and everything....but nevermind that.

I clearly recall that among the "bunch" of mushrooms I was given there were a few of them coloured black, more like scorched, burned. I think I even eated some of them, but nothing unusual happened.

Is it necessary that the black, scorched-like look of mushroom represent BAD mushroom, because I have few of them left among the "normal" ones??

PLEEEZE help me on this, because it's all I got left, and I don't want to take chances to eat mushrooms gone bad.

I assume that they were dry, so I see no problem in consuming them, and if they had gone bad believe me you would tell, and it would also smell bad. black ones I have seen before, but no expert in mushrooms only in making deep "trips" beyond time and space into my mind.

check out other linked places about mushrooms, personally I dont care too much for M.M. to hard on the body and system, for me.

have a nice one

Thx man :D

So I'm going to spend NYE with 50% of black mexican shroomz...wicked :)

And if I die...I'll see you in Astral ;)

Look, there should be no problem but if your attitude is negative towards it then dont eat them...since the trip is affected by your mood...remember that its all a fantasy "Illusion" and you are the outcome of how your trip is going to become:) I saw those black mexican mushrooms on a documentry with T.Leary, I havent consumed myself but I have tried M.M which had turned brown after they where dried! No problemo, Dried M.M are good for many months like even over 6months so dont worry be happy!

I lost my cactus to the customs and they came home to my place and cleaned alittle :) I ordered a beautiful San Pedro mutation (mescaline, my favo.) for NYE and got a penalty instead so you are lucky man :D

Have a nice one and create the colors man, just create all the wicked colors and see the psychedelic presence of life... he he ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Shpongle on 2004-Dec-28
!!! URGENT !!!

Could you please give me piece of advice on this one...

Last summer I bought some dry (mexican) mushrooms at Boom Festival (last week of august) and brought some home for some future special occasion. It was my first time, and the trip was GREAT, despite I took it by myself, among biiig crowds and everything....but nevermind that.

I clearly recall that among the "bunch" of mushrooms I was given there were a few of them coloured black, more like scorched, burned. I think I even eated some of them, but nothing unusual happened.

Is it necessary that the black, scorched-like look of mushroom represent BAD mushroom, because I have few of them left among the "normal" ones??

PLEEEZE help me on this, because it's all I got left, and I don't want to take chances to eat mushrooms gone bad.

Don't worry, if you trust the source, your probably okay. Most likely, they were picked in the field and had been in the sun for a day or two. I've picked plenty of wilds that looked just like what you discribed. Tricky business if your not careful, since it's common for several different kinds to grow in the same place. But as I said, I've pick those myself, over 20 years, without the wrong kind.

Hehe:) , thx ppl for your information, although I read your helpful replies AFTER I took them. But, this is not a postcard from above, I'm alive and kicking and NYE was f***** wIcKeD, those shrooms took me to heaven 1st night, but they didn't have any effect on me day after, but that's because they're smart little creatures and won't react until optimum enviroment and a healthy & restful body ;) too bad to hear that smiley...customs are a class for themselves,, :) they just see black and white ;) Thx 2 all..

Again I wish to say f**k the drug laws and the pathetic and narrow-minded sons of bitches who impose them. Person after person lives on the street in poverty, scum can acquire a gun, can rape if they are a priest, can get away with murder if they are rich, can get out a jail even if they are a serial KILLER, etc, etc. But- smoke a joint or eat a f**king mushroom, oh, you're going DOWN. See, if you f**k up someone else, it's cool, but willingly put chemicals in your OWN BODY. well, that's a federal offence. See, the government lets everything else slide, but chooses drugs as the one thing to crack down on, to lull the public into thinking their tax dollars are doing something. It's called a false sense of security and I don't buy it for a minute. Never have. Never will. PEACE OUT.

I ordered this cactus not knowing that it was Illegal to do so, I ordered it from this shop were I have ordered many products before without problem, you see they dont ship to countries where they know that the package will be stopped why would they want their customers to get in that kind of problem. De-sjamaan shop even sent me an e-mail where it stated that the customs have acted against the EU-legistlation, a violation.

When I order via mail knowing that the content is fully Illegal then of course I use another address etc,,, I have done that many times but this here is not the case because it says no where that there might be problems with getting this cactus. By the way this was the first time that customs have encountered and stopped this kind of cactus.

And yes after they stopped this cactus they paid a visit to my home when I was at work, they called me and informed me about the narcotic offence etc. and they wanted to see me and I said well can you meet me at my home I can take a break from work, then he said we are already in your home :) Bingo!!! they took my lamp, plants, equipment (even pipes and bong) and such only I was lucky (in the same time) because there was one thing they didnt find.

There you go your majesty

Regards

:) :)

Back