Bud Hallucination

tripinmark

I was smokin some white rhino bud and i was walkin around with my buddies and i started to hear a weird loud buzzing noise it was so loud i was screaming for it to stop. Why was a sound ringing or was it a hallucination.

Another time i was smokin bud and hot boxin a car and i was so stoned i couldn't walk every time i moved it felt like someone was shooting in my head. But the weird thing was i saw cutout of a gingerbread man flipping back and forth. Whats with all these weird affects?

Its all good...

Since Cannabis also is a psychedelic plant it can of course deliver audio hallucinations aswell as visional etc. I remember when I smoked the first time I had great visional and audio hallucinations and after that like always when I smoke good weed.

:)

it's pretty normal to hear sh*t when you smoke... like, whenever i score some dope-a$$ chron i normally hear very minute ringings and the like... but i am sure the rarer, better weed you have, the better these audio hallucinations become, just as with the other symptoms caused by the narcotic effect of weed! ;)

I wouldnt worry bout it, these things happen, just gotta remember why its happening when its happening.

yeah i wouldn't worry as long as it only happens rarely and you know why (ie you had too much, bud was too strong, you were in the wrong frame of mind). I just wouldn't imagine that regurlarly tripping out, hallucinating on cannabis can be good for your mental health! It doesn't sound like you're enjoying it too much! Just keep an eye on it, and if it happens too often then just quit bud. I had to cause it started to mess me up a bit. It's not that hard really!

yeah ive noticed audio and visual hallucinations, only from my 1st time on pot. Althought when in groups with friends they always try each other out by annoucing loudly that theres someone watching us (usually we think its cops or some security personel) but, neways yeah i had audio and visual hallucinations ONLY on my 1st time of smoking weed [the audio halucinations included my friends laughing at me due to my inexperience, i noticed when i got back (a 1 mins walk) i sat down on the couch and everything seemed to get further and further away, so i went downstairs and my father was in his office, at this point the parranoia was so severe i felt lke running in there an explaing wat i had just consumed, (then i also Assumed my father would kick my ass so i kept my mouth shut. so idecided i should lie on my bed, at this point i shut my eyes and began to see vivid colours and pictues in my mind. This is before i smoked ciggarettes too so it was hash as anything!, i had like 3-4 dregs of a good quality small sized glassy bong. That was about a good 2-3 years ago, now i can smoke 6-7 cones in a few session on 1 day/night and no hallucinaations only eveything moves slightly, when i try to focus on an objet like a wall or stairs for example. But that is probably due to my dilated pupils (i never use cleareyes).

neways thats my 2cents, also i heard that THC users dont get high the 1st time they smoke? any insight?

p.s. my mental effects on weed can vary from time to time, usually if im out wit ha big group of ppl at a public place u usually get extremely parinoid, e.g. last nite i was almost sh*iting my pants from my friends severly fast driving in his really fancy car

since this paranoia comes and goes? would u say it would be safe to consume hallucogenics (shrooms)?

(p.p.s sorry about rambling on, this is my 1st post to this site so i wanna get all the info down)

Back