Calamus

WhoAmI

Okay after a bit of reading and the sort I have found out that Calamus is legal in australia as long as it is shipped in a clear bag with its scientific name labeled on the bag and is dirt free ...

My question is - Has anyone ever tryed Calamus root and how was it? was it the same to magic mushrooms? & I have read that Calamus in high doses can damage your liver (but you need to consume high doses (25com+) to get the hallucinogen effects ...) & lastly if anyone has taken it, does it need to be freshly picked and taken within how long after being picked?

it will probally come dry. i bought it through high times with a load of other legal herbs. i heard a stick can be chewed to relieve fatigue. i did this a few times, not sue of the effect. i boiled the rest up in water for about 45 mins(impatient in my younger days) i drank the remaing brown brew, about half an hour later, i threw up a few times. i cant remember very well, but i may have ingested solids along with liquid which posible could have encouraged vomiting. i didnt notice much effect, nothing like mushrooms. i have also heard that 1 of the 2 species is somewhat inactive compared to the other, be carful experimenting with drugs..

Back