Cubensis, How much?

LiquidSlim

I listed a topic a few days ago about me trying shrooms for the first time. I can't get a hold of any liberty caps, but can get some psilocybe cubensis. I was wondering how much should I take for my first time? I'm 19, 5ft 9, and am 150lbs. I smoke bud (if that helps).

-Later

Ok, first off, contrary to what anyone tells you, the dosage does not just depend on ur body weight and age, it also has to do with your current helth and resistance to the mushroom. I recomend for your first time you should eat about 5 or 6 moderately sized cubensis, moderate meanting about 2 1/2 inches tall with a cap roughly 2-3 inches in diameter. After consumption the effect takes 25 min up to 1 1/2 hours depending on metabolism speed and if you have recently eaten any food. If you have any doubts or are scared in any way do not try this durg, you will have a bad trip most likely. My experiences with bad trips were always cause by a bad mindset before triping or being around to many people triping. Hope I was some help.

Mushroom Master Grimple

Grimpleguy, what are you trying to do to this person?Haa, haa, that many may freak you. If they are fresh, just eat one that size, if dried, eat a gram. This is a good starting point. Work your way up from there.

Back