delivery time

jacket23

Hello, I´m writing from Spain. I´m going to order 500g of Stropharia Cubensis next week. I would like to know if I order them on Tuesday 17/10/06 will I have them here on 20/10/06 to eat them ? I remember last time I ordered on Friday and I received it on Monday.

Thanks!!!!!

Hello, the mushrooms don't come on time if you create the order on the 17th, It's better to make the order today(13-10-2006) or at the last tomorrow(14-10-2006) and only if you pay with VISA card then the order will be there in time. I then get your order Queued on Monday. On that moment you will get an email from us where we ask for an confirmation from you about the directions(address) and or there will be somebody at your house when Fedex tries to deliver. For you it's important that you mail me back that confirmation email as soon as possible( before 13:00 hour)and on the moment that I have your confirmation I will make the order and ship it the same day. So then when everything is going good I ship on Monday(16-10-2006)and then the package arrives between tuesday and Friday.

Hi! I received the mushrooms on Friday perfectly. Everything has gone out excellent as usual. We ate them on Friday night and we had a great time ! Thank you for everything ! Until next time.

Back