depressed

Mangic

I know that most people recomend that you shouldnt do mushrooms when you depressed,but I think you should.Because I notice when you take a huge amounts of mushrooms you will go through hell,but when you are done you feel reborn almost like a new person.Also you feel very glad to be alive.Just an opinion tell me what you think.

I know what you mean about feeling reborn but thats pretty short term. In the long term is what matters.

ya it was the complete opposite for me.It did something D.A.R.E couldnt( which was scare the sh*t out of me)

i wouldn't consider myself to be a depressed person, i generally have a happy life, with the worry about over doing drugs etc, and f**kin up my education, apart from that i think im pretty happy.

But on 2/3 occasions wen i've had shrooms i have felt utter depression for a part of these trips, and afterwards, have felt as u explained a feeling of being reborn... anyone got any ideas?

It doesn't mean you have any problems, but it's bringing out another side of you. If its a common thing when you take mushrooms i would stop, at least for a while. One thing i've learned about drugs over the years is that once you stop enjoying a drug you really gotta stop taking it cause the bad times will seep over into your normal mind and start to change you.

i have found that taking huge amounts of magic mushrooms is like a journey through the mountains of heaven my friends, how would you find a large quantity of psychedelics flowing through your system hell. nothing but happiness (for some) ladies and gentlemen....?

Back