experiences

first time i did shrooms was this past friday, it was so intence, i ate half an eigth, when i first started trippin, i started playin with my face cause it felt like i could mold it, like it was meltin or something. i also looked into this mirror and it looked like a continuess hall that i was starin into, the mirror also moved, kinda worped. all the colors would blend together if i moved my head fast, it was pretty cool. i layed on the bed for awhile with a hat over my face, it felt like i was starin in a dark tunnel and heard voices. u get weird mood swings too...i got pissed for no reason at my friends that were trippin with me and snuck into the pitch black closet, i sat there for a minute and saw demond faces poppin out everywhere, it was so real, and i got so scared haha, it was all in good fun though, had a good trip and im hopin to do them this weekend too. some other sh*t happened but this is already gettin long as hell so peace

My first time was awesome, I was stitting in my room all alone, and all of a sudden a goat popped out of the floor, claiming that it was god, and it started talking to me about apocolypse, it was f**king sweet. after its speech it dissolved into the floor, and I was left contemplating reatliy and the meaning of life.

Its great the way psilocybin opens your mind into the fantasy world of your own creations...

SmArCo

Back