First Acid Trip

grimpleguy

I have never been able to get any acid but yesterday my buddy advised me that we are getting some this weekend and i was wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions for a good first trip.

Mushroom Master Grimple

I have done quite a lot of Acid,,, but this is not a forum where we should discuss this... if you have done Shrooms before then I guess you know some basis. :)

Based on your reply there is some legal basis to your request, if this is so please let me know, if not 'Dont be a dick'.

Mushroom Master G

It takes you there... but the way to get there is different, the "car"(acid) is not the same "car" (psilo.) but they both go fast on the highway hehe :) Same same but different... just fooling around little.

It all depends on what kind you are having etc... amount and such?? Some like this race car more others like the other one :) I loke them both only I feel that shrooms are more physical, like you feel the mushies inside you... nature contra chemical,,, I always go for nature but in this case shrooms make my stomach bad.

ok,, suggestions... nightlife:) 8hrs man.

Grimple you I have read some of your adds and you seem to know this, so I am not worried for your fisrt time with this, like I said up there different "cars" same fast ride:)

We usually have like forest parties with some music and good company, just be :)

Back