First Timer!

crazykid4

Hey my name is James I am 14. This coming weekend me and 3 other people are doing shrooms for our 1st time early in the morning. I planned on eating 1 gram for my first time or 1.75 grams and that's it. I hear all this stuff about like related to "LSD" and like really bad effects. When you do it your first time do you have a bad or a good trip? How do bad trips occur and how can I overcome or like get rid of a bad trip? All of the people around me will be doing it too so I don't know if I needed help what I would do. I am defintely going to do it but can I just prevent bad trips and have a great time? Also do shrooms make you hungry and like vibrations all over your body. I also here that if you eat like 1 gram and you feel high and you want to get more effects you take more do you think for my first time I should take more than 1.75 grams or should I just take 1.75 grams for the first time and just let my high go the way it should go. Is it better to eat before eating the shrooms or eat something before it?

Hi James, my advice would be to do them with people you feel totally comfortable with. I have found that most people (including myself) have the best trips when they are in situations that they feel are completely safe. Determining a bad trip all depends on environment, mood of person, and type of personality. I would recommend start out with a small amount and gradually eat more if you dont feel it, as the amount you ingest makes a huge difference in regards to the trip. If you do have a bad trip or start freaking out, just remember, it only lasts a few hours. Dont think that your going to be permanately messed up as this is the main feeling of a bad trip. Just try and stay calm and it will eventually pass. Have Fun, if you have a good trip you will love it. Hope this helps. Let me know how the trip goes!

I'm sorry That I cannot give an exact discription, of what your future experiance may look like. I do however know that whenever a person trips, they must be accepting to all that they see. But, whenevre you see dramatic conflict in your dream state, you must not embrase this ,as is not you, it is important to learn from however.

As you grow you will understand that we have a connection with; our family, and everything else, and everyone else.

You must also undrestand that when you decide to take a trip you are leaving the relms of reality as you know it today. Once you cross the line you will never be the same. There is no turning back, no redemption, and no need for redemption as we are filled with God and God is exemplified within us. If you want to get high, get high. Whenever it lasts for two days STOP. Getting High can become a habbit, this is not a habbit one wnnts to have. I amn An addict and I hate it. Take Heed!Its not prety.

Back