frist time !need tips!

kissez_61

hi guys. im 16 and me and a friend want to do shrooms this weekend. we are best friends and have gone though hell and back together. well i have only drank,smoked pot and hash. i want to try shrooms but im scared i will trip out realy bad or i will freak out because i have never done anything that will raly mess you up,changing colers seeing things ect. i was wondering when i should do them? we are going camping and my mom will be my safty there(if i do have a bad trip. we wont tell her were doing them ,but i can tell her if i am tripping out bad.) or before we leave no one will be home.?? we will have to look after the dog though i dont see how he will be a problem but i read you shouldnt do them with "worries" like pets work ect. what do you guys think? we have 4 grams (dry) to spilt for the two of us.

4 grams isn't that much for 2 persons. You would need 6 grams for a fullblown experience. like you said, you shoudn't do them with worries. Mushrooms are a mood-enhancer, so if you are scared of those lovely mushies, don't do them. Try to read alot about them, Try this forum (some wicked stories here)for info about trips.

if you do them, make the necessary preparations, Like something to drink (no alcohol), sigarettes, Vitamin c (in case you go bad)

the best effect is reached when you eat them on a sober stomach. you need to do it in a safe environment like at home, or in a quiet place like the forest, because you don't want to meet sober people when you are tripping.

Back