Growing Kits

JamesChets

I got a mexican growing kit and followed the instructions. How long before nothing happens untill i should get worried? If they die will it smell or just do nothing? I may have let them get too hot, do you know what temp kills them? If they are dead, could i just buy new spors?

James

I have said this many times and I stand by it.Grow kits suck.You never know how they were made or how long ago.Wait about 2 weeks,if nothing happens then worry.Next time go to the www.shroomery.com read all the pf teks over there then make and grow your own shrooms.You'll save 100's of $ and grow 5 times as many.Believe me it is so easy that once you do it 1 you won't believe how simple it was.

hi james

if you bought our ready growkit , you should see micelium growth , white treads, after a maximum of 2-3 weeks , if nothing happens , send a email to sjamania@xs4all.nl , the shipping department of sjamaan.com, and explain what you did and try and figure out with them what happened. pls include your shipnumber or orderreference number so they can look up your original order

waiting to hear from you

Back