had my first experience at sckool

Katoom

:) God damn, Ive never felt soo gooooood in my life, felt like no one could piss me off except for some kid who got in my face saying i didnt take enuf. Anyway, I took about 1.5 g of dried mush and I took it at sckool. I took it at lunch and started takin affect at aroun 1:30. The walls started to move later after that and I was in high spirits and couldnt stop movin around, but wow I dont think ill be smoking weed again. Shroomhead I will be from now on :D I tihnk Ill will try 2 g next. god I cant wait

iM DOING SHRROMS AT SCHOOL ON 420 AND WEED TO SO I WILL ALSO HAVE A FIRST EXPERIENCE AT ASKOOL. IM GETTIG RIGHT EXCITED WITH ALL THESE STORIES I WANT TO DO THEM RIGHT NOW.. OH THE TEMPTATIONS!!! LOL

Oh wow! Aren't you cool! I bet everyone thought you were so cool! I wanna take shrooms in school! Yey!

Stupid f**king kids.

my advice, shrooms are a nice way to trip the *&%$ out but dont do them at school man, your gana wind up in a lot of trouble if your get caught. Next time you do shrooms look at your puples, they get pretty darn big and its really noticable. Do them at home man.

You have the wrong attitude/ approach to shrooms K, and were basically lucky your experience was good, it could easilly have been your worst nightmare...

I thoroughly agree with the above advice about NOT doing them at school (were you after 'cred' ? / are you really that insecure?)... strangers are best avoided while tripping...

Also, supply a SPECIES name if you're going to report your experiences, that way your posts may actually be of use to someone out there, instead of being a source of ridicule...

Lastly, forget about swapping pot for shrooms, and do some research on the TOLERANCE effect re shrooms ...

i've never had shrooms before (don't skit) but i see they are quite popular.but what about the bad side affects and all?

The 'side effects' are almost zero (bit of a sore tummy for some peeps), and the 'after' (ongoing) effects are also essentially zero... the real danger is that they mess with your head (psychology) and you do sommat stupid/ life-threatening while on them, if you don't have a trusted and straight 'minder' around... also, I would not advise peeps with diagnosed psychological disorders to dabble in them... (sorry if this seems patronising to some experienced trippers, but I think it's responsible advice!!)

Doing shrooms at school is a stupid idea, putting aside for a moment how much trouble you could get yourself in when you get caught. People do stupid sh*t on shrooms, I've seen a guy almost kill someone because of what they thought he was saying. Shrooms are a non-trustworthy drug and things happen in crowds of people that could send you around the bend real good. It's best to do them in low key environments, like nature or a small party specified for doing shrooms. This way you can feel all the pleasure of being stoned out of your wits without the drawbacks I've mentioned.

i recently took shrooms and i can't believe you didn't freak out being around that many people. also i feel that your are an idiot because if you were to get caught and bring attention to the world of shroom takers this could bring about a harsh crack down on the substance. this would be bad. i also don't know how the may have affected you or what species they were but i find that i like to avoid lots of people and would not like to be in such a tense environment. i don't know about some of these people such as my brother and his friend. they said that they took killer death shrooms and were seeing visuals that are a bit extreme. things like big pink gorillas and clouds dropping from the sky. in my own experiences i have not seen these proposturous visual spectaculars they claim to have seen. everything is quite strange and i see many foriegn and beautiful visualizations when i close my eyes bt nothing to their extreme. i do not know if maybe we have taken different strains of shrooms or what but i am sure their experience was quite different from mine but i am just curious, in all honesty, to see if they are trying to act cool or something but i have seen a different world.

Back