help me plz

tripingfreak

Hi when i was 17 i used to take alot of lsd i mean alot 2 - 3 time a week. and yes it f**ked my mind up , i had a huge panic attck out of the blue one day and i thought i was dying, as months went on i had devolped a bad anxity disorder, =and was to scared to even smoke pot, im now 20 and have not touched lsd again i dont smoke weed very often i just drink, i did mushrooms not long ago in amsterdam at first it wasnt very nice and i just thought why the f**k did i do this to my self again? after about 2 hours i started to injoy it, but i still a bit worried about doing it again but my god i wonna , if i had it my way i would do lsd and srooms togeather , but im worried , why? i used to do so much and never even had one bad trip not even a slight moment of fear in any trip ive had,

I dont recommend you taking anything which makes you feel like that, and with anxiety lying on your shoulder is no way of getting back with experiencing trips unless you are guided with a skilled shaman who maybe could help you solve your problem, Instead of you creating more worries by taking more just chill and dont do more. Smoke some soft, have some beer or something there are so much more to life then doing trip 2-3 week and if you are worried then dont be and just dont do more maybe it is just not for you, well you will find out but we all have limits so know yours, and certain things just arent cut out for everyone, like do the things that make you feel comfortable and enjoy yourself instead of being worried about the out come of a trip.

Peace... just peace.

Just my thoughts,,, Peacepipe lol

SmArCo :)

im not stupid, i learnt by errors of my way, and wont touch lsd ever again i just wont to be able to do srooms every now and then with mates, i advise people to be careful with acid!!!!!!

ok,,, chill,,,just read the peacepipe and I understand but this is not a site where we should discuss acid preferly.

Peace...

Well Iam sorry this topic said help me plz, hmm I guess I must have got it wrong or understood it wrong then, my bad,,, but after reading your topic I just answered with reply of my opinion to it, but I must have missed something in it... well no harm.

Peace.

you must have miss understod me, im not saying you are wrong man!!!! i understand where you are coming from, and i do agree!! i guess im looking for some sort of calming process to prepare my mind for a minor trip. thank you for your reply smiley

:D

Back