how many is to many????

triptastic

right, im going away again this weekend with a few friends to cornwall and we are takin some mexican shrooms with us,i would like to know how many is to many to take for my first time, last time we went away we had 40g but ended up not taking them couse they went blue but after posting a thread on here i got a post back from jon_funk saying they were fine.thank you jon_funk.

Sooo this time i want to do it right can you tell me how many is a good amount.xx

ZOE.

40 grams each or what?

It depends how powerfull you want your effects to be, its MUCH better to have a little bit too little than too much, too much of any psychedelic can be horrifieng.

Depending your size and body build etc 15 grams is a pretty good dose, I wouldn't reccomend going much above that on your first time.

Potency can vary a lot between batches of shrooms so it can be hard to guess, I'd say 15 grams (FRESH NOT DRY!) is a good amount, if dry then have about a little less than 2 grams.

Good luck and have fun :)

Jonny

i think shes got 50g between 4 of us.

im 10st 8lb

my friend that has got them is coming over tomorrow so i havent actually seen them she says they are much bigger than the last ones and are strong ones, her dad grows them but i just wanted a second opinion, first time and all just want to be sure we dont get to canned that we dont enjoy it.

when we have done it can i come back and tell you how it all went??

Zoe.

of course, most of us like hearing peoples experiances, i spend ages reading trip reports on the shroomery at times! lol

Her dad grows ey!! Lucky lass.

I grow my own but it would be cool my dad doing all the work for me! hehe.

Have fun, keep in nature and you can't go wrong, bad trips/paranoia usually occur when around other people who arn't also tripping/giving off bad vibes etc.

There should be plenty of good places in cornwall :)

Jonny

yeah should be nice to get away for abit and let my hair down,dont get to do it much iv got a 2 year old son and hes VERY HARD WORK my parents are having him for those few days.

might aswell enjoy myself while i can.

im really looking forwards to doing them but am still that little bit nervous if ya know what i mean.

Theres no need to be nervous if you're in a good setting :)

TRy taking a smaller amount if you're worried, 10 grams fresh isn't a bad amount, Shrooms usually arn't too overwhelming unless your on the much higher doses.

It'll start off as a light buzz, weird/sharper vison/colours etc.

Will slowly turn into a stronger buzz and a very enjoyable time.

As long as you don't have any strong worries/concerns or whatever you'll be fine.

Best thing to remember if you arn't having a good time is it WILL wear off and you'll feel great for it afterwards :)

Have fun.

Jonny

just think of it this weay: Your parents did a great job looking after you, so the same will be said for your son :)

If you feel at all anxious on the day you're gonna take shrooms about your son or simply taking them then don't, it'll be the only cause for a bad time, if you havn't got any worries you'll have a great time.

Jonny

Thanks for the advice im really greatfull.

Its nice to know of someone who knows what they are talking about with shrooms nobody i know has really done them,i have done lots of other stuff before my son was born but stopped all that its not worth it so il just stick to what mother nature left us if i like it that is.

Zoe.

jon iv got a Q,

My friend has come over with the shrooms and they are completly blue black in colour they have been in ther freezer since yesterday they are not moldy or anything .

Are they still ok.

Her dad only picked them yesterday just before she went to get them so i assume they are ok.

Please help me we were planning on doing them tomorrow night.

sorry for being a pain in the arse.

Zoe.

They should be -OK- emphasis on Ok , not great.

Freezing can damage shrooms in my experiance, The "science" ive been told the reason for this is:

When freezing the cell walls expand and burst (the same way water expands when frozen) and does something or other which damages psilocybin.

Shrooms tend to go black if too damp or whatever, they should be ok, if not a little nasty tasting!

They probably won't be as strong as they would have been.

I usually keep them in the fridge for a week and no longer, if i'm planning on keeping them longer then I just dry them.

Fridge doesnt damage but freezer can.

Don't worry - we all have to learn sometime.

If you can't learn stuff in the first place then how will you ever know? :)

I havn't been to cornwall myself but plenty of friends have and say its nice.

Have a good time, I know you will, just keep dose relatively low even if you get bored - its nothing compared to too much (any drug is horrible when you've had too much, alchohol is one of the worst in my opinion)

Good luck and have fun ^_^

Jon

ok just thoght i would ask you as you are the only one who has answered any of my questions so far on all my posts.

going about 10 in the morning so will tell you how it all went we get back.

thank you again.

Zoe.

im so excited.

I ate 43 grams once, and that was way too much. Intire trip was about a Mushroom witch cult trying to sacrfice me to the mushroom god. Made myself puke after about 45 minutes to come down. I think you're pushing the limit @ 20 or more grams. Mexicans and the like, maybe even less.

Back