Im kind of new, PLEASE Help out!!!

LiquidSlim

I have never taken shrooms before, but am very excited about takenthem. I smoke weed pretty often if that helps. I was wondering what would be the best shrooms to take for the first time, and how much of a dose. Or before the shrooms, should I take some caps (liberty, etc.), lsd, or pcp first? Please let me know what I should take, because in a couple a weeks is when this sh*t is going down. Can't wait! I'm 19, 5ft 9, and weigh 150. Damn I'm ready to have a good trip!

DO NOT DO ACID YET!!

if you have never done pills or class A drugs DO NOT DO ACID!!!!

acid your brain has to be in a certain place and you have to understand what trippin and real drugs are like.

ive had a bad trip on pills thats nasty and scary but on acid it can f*ck your head up forever.shrooms liberty caps 20-100 depending who you are.do 1-2 at first wait an hour then if your ok do more and more until you feel so f*cked you couldnt eat another.pcp isnt worth the effort.DO NOT MIX PILLS AND MUSHROOMS!have fun trippin...

For discussion of acid and other drugs, please go to
About aking shrooms for the first time, truffles are best as they give a short controllable effect. You can not order these or other shrooms to the states as they are illegal there.

Back