immunity to mush? someone reply

www ad4m com

ok i've attempted to trip on mushrooms 4 times. each occasion was separated by a decent amount of time, with the closest being 1 week. anyway, the first 3 tries i had about a half an eighth each time and the last try which was today i had a full eighth. the stuff i had tonight was definitly legitimate shrooms because my friends have gotten them from the same person and they said they are awesome. however, despite their success i didnt trip off them. i ate them on an empty stomach (i hadnt eaten in 6 hours), and i did have some type of rush running through me shortly after ingestion and i entered a state of confusion and became interested in things like passing cars as well as peoples words and maneurisms. i also had a very very slight nauseas feeling, but it was so minute that i never worried about it (i just thought i should include it). i never tripped, i know that because i have successfully tripped on 2CI and DXM and so i know what a trip feels like. an hour or so after ingestion, i smoked half a gram of bud. i dont know why i never tripped from mushrooms, especially when i got the same thing that my friends got and they had good results even after having only half an eighth each (i had a whole eighth). is it possible that i have some sort of immunity to mush or a pre-existing tolerance? i have been researching online for something about immunity but i have found no informaton about it. i hope someone can reply to give me some advice.

Are you taking any anti-depressants (paxil, prozac, etc), anti-anxiety drugs (ativan, zanax), or anti-psychotics (zyprexa, risperone)?

It has been suggested that certain psychotropic medications can significantly reduce or extinguish the effects of certain hallucinagens in some individuals. I have a friend for whom this is the case. Just a thought. Another thought would be to forego the pot next time (although this usually doesn't eliminate a trip for most). Hope this helps.

Cornfed

i dont take any medication, but i was thinking maybe the reason i didn't trip from that eighth was because i wasnt enjoying the setting i took them in. i was hangin out with some people that i dont really talk to too much and they were all sober so i thought maybe that was why it didn't kick in.

I think you should up the dose my man. This reminds me of the first time i tried to get my girlfriend on shrooms. I had bought a 1/2 ounce of shrooms. My friend who showed up to my house and supplied them ate about 7 grams and i ate about 10 and left my girl 5. As soon as we started to trip i struggled to put "the wall" dvd on and the whole time im just looking at the t.v. and everyone else and laughing. But then i noticed that my girlfriend had a calm, sober face and was lookin' at us like we were crazy! So i asked how is it? She replies with "i don't feel anything". Now she ate over an 1/8 of shrooms and she perfectly fine. I was very upset but then "good bye blue sky" came on the dvd and i drifted off to an astonishing display of color and sound.

Anyways, your not the only one. But my advice is to grab a couple cool (open) friends, rent disney's FANTASIA and buy a 1/2 of shrooms for your self just in case and let it flow.

My friend eats sometimes 3 different kinds of mushrooms and still doesnt even get any visual trip feeling. We are all different in opening the psychedelic mind of fantasy, the best way though is to be all alone somewhere where you can reopen the fantasy mind of you.

Try consuming shrooms or similar and go into the deep forest where all is green and color, sit down and relax then open and focus... anything can appear.

Once this guy told me that he was so deep in a trip that he couldnt move, just laid in his bed looking up... staring at a movie which was displayed on his celing... I mean you can virtually do whatever you want so the mood of you is very essential.

When you focus and relax you will glide into the trance state that you wish. The better you become at taking this trip into your mind, the easier will it be for the psychedelic world to appear right in front of your eyes.

When you master, you wont even have to use substances to open the door, mere focus, relaxation and meditation will take you into the trip of you. Like being in the "trip" whenever you desire. You make the trip, you are the reason of your fantasy.

Have a nice one...

I know this is an old message, but I've something to say about it. You mentioned some other pretty heavy trips and that may be the problem.

I myself have been tripping shrooms since '84 and would be totally pissed @ an 1/8 I can't recall ever doing less than a 1/4 and that's even questionable for me. My normal dose starts @ 10 grams, last dose was 18 grams and once did 43 grams, DON'T TRY THIS!!! I'd suggest 7 to 10 grams to discover what it's all about. There is a fine line between, "Is this all" and "God let me come down, and I'll never do it again" So it's up to you to find it. Problem is the cost, I pick wilds, so it's no big deal for me, I can do all I want.

It sounds like all your problem is high threshold, try more if you can, it'll be worth it when you get THERE!!!

Back