magic mushrooms

piskan84

hi, i don´t know enything about magic mushrooms, is there several kind of magic mushrooms. well what are the effect, can u start to hallucinate (or what the name is) well i maby take 1.5g magic mushrooms to night, is it good for a beginner? shall the shrooms be dry or fresh? or does it matter? // piskan

If you use dry shrooms (Psylocybe Cubensis) you need about 2,5 grams. If they are fresh you need about 30 grams. Maybe you should start with the 1,5 grams and if there is no effect after one hour, you can eat another gram. The best way is to make tea. Just boil some water, put the mushroms in a cup. After the water has boiled, pour it in the cup with the mushrooms and put something over it to prevent evaporation. After 5 minuter you can drink the tea and eat the mushrooms. The first effect will come after 15 minutes. You will feel a little jittery and after a while you get hallucinations and feel different (it is not explainable in words). Just lie down and relax and let the feeling wash over you. If it gets too much for you to handle you can take orange juice or sugar. It will reduce the effect. Smoking weed will make the effect stronger. Have a nice journey!

that is not true about the dosage he said. The only type of mushrooms i deal with is P. Cubensis. Andf the potency beetween that strian varies greatly. IF two shrooms of the same size were eaten by two separate individuals, you would find that one may be tripping signifigantly less then the other. When i prepare an amount to sell they are usually just picked fresh, to one or two days old left to dry at room temp. but i was curious as to how much one of my 20 bags weighed, cuz peopel were telling me that sometimes two peopel were tripping off a 20 even 3 sometimes.A half once of fresh mushrooms should be enough for two people two trip. dried a half once shoudl come to about an 8th

1.5 is a little less than half that. boil it, youll like it much better, and it will be mnuchg better to eat than chewing them

Jesus droogy just shut the f**k up. OKAY FOR BOILING MUSHROOMS

FIRST. obtain a small sized pot

depending on the amount of shrooms being boiled depends on how much water is to be added. you will know if you do not have enough water becuase the shroom stew will start to foam up. all you have to do to stop that is to add a little more water, and prob. solved

TWO. let the tea boil for atleast 7 mins around that time the water should be turing to a brownish to purple to black liquid that is the psilocybin being extracted into the water.when that has begun, take a spatula, and smash them down, as if to smush them to the bottom of the pot, this will help get any last remains of the chemical out. let sit for about 5 more minutes. strain out the shrooms, and let someone have them iof they want but they probably wont be that good anymore. get soime koolaid or tea bag, and prepare as if you dealing with a glass of water. the taste of the brew isnt actually than bad, it has a sort of earthey taste liek dirst almost, but not. anyway thats how you make real tea..i dont know what that stupid f**k was talking about

droogy i disagree... drinking oj reduces your trip? I agree with the pot thing.. cuz on my best trip we smoked alot of pot but my attention span was under 3 seconds...

okej, then i know, but does it matter when i add the tea in the water, tea first, or magic shrooms first?

and how long will the trip be going on? is it any effect the day after? thanks for your answare boys, it´s better to ask, otherwise i may do wrong and the consiquense will be tuff =) // wip man

theres no set time on a trip... its depends on your size and wieght and the potency of the shoorms and the ammount consumed... average trip 4-6 hours..

Some people aren't affected at all the next day, some feel a bit dazed, i've never known anyone with a really bad comedown the day after but its better to do them when you've not got to do anything the next day,just in case.

in my experiance 100-150 liberty caps does the job but if u want a proper trip go for 250-300 and watch your walls melt and your floor turn into a ball and roll away fr5om you, after rolling on the floor for half an hour. of course dont do this if its your first time id done it everyday for two weeks before i tried this

If you want to start calling bad names than go to a different forum and leave me alone. I am just trying to help other people with my 5 years of tripping experience. It is proven that psilocybin breaks down when it gets above 40 degrees celcius. I would suggest to leave the whole tea thing and eat them just like that.

Blue meanie: if you start flaming, you will be kicked from the board.
Heat does destabalises the active ingredients. If you boil, mushies, then you need to consume quickly, to get the same results. When you make tea like Droogy says, you will only need 2.5 grams for a full trip. The longer you keep the tea in your mouth, the more your glands will absorb.
You where dealing shrooms and measuring them by size??? Shrooms tend to be hollow, which means that some shrooms are twice as heavy as others of the same size. You cant trust size. 30 grams should be sufficient for a full trip. Half an ounce is irresponsible, except for hardheads & psychonauts. High doses are the main cause of bad trips.

Back