Mental Problems

chronic777

Ok, it obviously depends on your personality, and id say i have an addictive personality and when it comes to drugs thats a bad thing, i smoke weed alot and drink occassionaly and had a 6 month long coke problem, but ive totally stopped everything apart form weed, recently ive done shrooms, philosphers stones, kanna and a couple other things, has anyone ever come across mental problems with these natural highs?

For the record id say weed has definatly broadened my horizons mentally but at the same time done exactly the opposite!

I'm a big fan of dabbling here and there in the drug culture and I have seen people with sever mental issues doing these drugs too. The things I have noticed the most is that people with mental issues tend to start doing more and more drugs and then crash hard and go off them altogether for sometimes years until they find a new drug and the cycle continues. My advise is to talk to a professional and see about getting help in other ways because usually what these people are trying to do is self-medicate and it's unhealthy to say the least.

Back