mescalin and lsd

auestion

has anyone hear done mescalin or lsd? what are they like compared to shrooms? are there any long term effects? how much do they cost? thanks for any info.

LSD is chemically close to psilocybin, but the effects are different. I have never had much visual effects from LSD, but the feeling is nice. It makes you very playfull and you think up funny things. Here you pay about 5 euros for one acid trip.

I took mescalin on the weekend and almost exactly the same as shrooms albeit slightly more potent in terms of visual hallucinations. I found speech and communication with sober people a little more difficult but has an incredible time with fellow trippers. The main thing i noticed was the passage of time seemed to slow enormously, 5 minutes seeming like an entire lifetimes experience, very odd and i became aware of silhouettes standing around and erm members of Coldplay stepping out of the television set and standing next to me. This all might have something to do with the fact i took these trips in a haunted cottage however. Hope this helps. Bye

Back