MMs in the Philippines?

Deej

Hi, i have never tried MMs, but I already asked my friend from Cebu Philippines to bring MMs to Manila. Im so excited but I want to take it on a beach.

I accompanied them three times now in Puerto Galera, im the guy "not involved in the trip" and only smoked green, at least to laugh. I did the driving, play music, and carry those who slept in the sand. Now that I found someone else to do those things, I think Ill join in now.

I noticed in this website that there are different names for MMs. Cuba, Mexican, Thai... and the MMs here are litterally mushrooms.

1.) The MMs we had was in a jar, and it looks like CocoJam for sandwiches! What is it called?

2.) How do I measure dosage with those coco jam like MMs?

3.) It's the end of 2004, what's the best song for shrooms trip? Can u give a specific song or album?

Thanks!

Anything with Infected Mushroom, the best psychedelic music for the psychedelic adventure... but hey this is what I like so ??? Have a nice trip...

Pantara-Vulgar Display of Power and Far Beyond Driven, Mr. Bungle-any, Primus-any, Radiohead-any, Trance to the Sun-any, Gabriel Roth-any, Pink Floyd is okay, but lyric's are sometimes a bummer.

Back