**~MOST ENLIGHTENED EXPERIANCE~**

misfits

OK last night i had the most amazing trip yet. I took some shrooms around 6:30ish but i didnt want to take too many cuz i had to go home later..So time passed and i totally forgot about me taking them. Then it was like 8:00 and i just figured they didnt work because i wasnt really feeling much different. So my friend was done stringing up my acoustic guitar so i sugessted we go outside and play it. (Anyone herd of "Justin Sane" lead singer of Anti-flag?? He has a solo album where he talks about hanging on the corner with ur friends just singing along and playing guitar) So we went outside and i told my friend to come sit down under the street lamp(its night) so we cud "play like justin sane". Then i realized i was tripping cuz everything just seemed so perfect. It was "poised" outside cuz it was just about to rain. There was a slight breeze and everything just felt so right. My friends like sooo amazing at guitar so he started playing some sad songs (or they just seemed sad to me). He started playing the leaving song by AFI and it was just soo beautiful. I dont know if any one can relate to this but it was just like we were 3 lonlely kids thats no one understood just plaing our songs on the street. It was like the guitar was all we had... but all we needed because it brought me soo much joy. He kept playing the most beutiful songs and i was soo happy i started to cry. When he stood up the light glowed yellow from the street lamp and it was like he was God playing the most beutiful music EVER. I just wanted to stay out till late in the moring till the sun came up singing and playing FOREVER. I all of a sudden didnt care about what anyone thought about me or anything because i was soo happy. Even right now i'm still happy from this experiance. I feel like you are who you are because of whats inside not anyting else. I feel so enlightened by this experiance. I dont know how to explain it even. I've read about people talking about how spiritual and wonderfull shromms can be and now i know what there talking about. Plus when i went home i felt so connected with my family like they liked me( i have family issues) and that i was realy close to them. I couldnt stop laughing at my dads jokes and my sister was soo nice.If you ever have the chance go out and explore nature!! And play musical instruments. It sounds so beutiful and its like nothing else matters in the world but that ur friends with the people ur with. Its like u belong right there in time. I dont even know how to describe all this but you should defenately try this. Now i know that they can truly open your eyes into a new perspective on the world and i feel like i've changed for the better. I still feel enlightened to this day.....

Back