My first time... coming up

Rabooski

All right man, Me and my girlfriend are planning on taking some shrooms next weekend. She has taken them before, but i have not. My good friend is the one getting them for me and I've known him for a while. The only thing is that he said that they are BLUE ONES. Is this a good or bad thing for my first time? And if not, what should I tell him?

This is Rabooski again... One other thing I thought to mention was that I have smoked my share of weed in this world and have had lots of good experiences with it. Nothing wrong before. Maybe this information will be of some help in answering my question? Or maybe not. Please answer me though, I am planning on it for next weekend and I need to know. Thanks....

I love smoking and taking shrooms in the same time since it works as both booster and soother in the feeling for me...

U won´t have any problems with your trip man just enjoy. :D

Well some mushrooms like Cubensis psilocybe turn a little blue after you pick them.

Mood, good reliable friends and a nice enviroment are 3 key objects for a nice trip for a first timer, my opinion.

What you should know that has now been specified yet is that the whole shroom dosnt turn blue unless it is damaged, just the part that is cut or broken turns blue.

Mushroom Master Grimple

Back