NEVER USED

tom tech n9ne

hey, i've been smoking pot regularly since 8th grade... and... it's nice, but has sort-of lost it's exciting appeal. and, well... to be quite honest, i feel it's time to be moving on to bigger and better things! and i desperately want to try mushrooms, but can rarely find an environment and a time frame suitable to do them in, other than the time i find sitting on this computer late at night looking at site's like this.... i have the idea that maybe i invite a friend over tomorrow night and we take them in my room together around 10 o'clock?(pm). My questions are: (1)if we take them in my room will our behavior more than likely wake my parents up and alert them to our activities? or will we calmly trip out to the multitude of vibrant lights and music selection i have in my room? (this is all assuming we take around 2-3 grams total, each). (2)how long will a trip at this dosage typically last? will we wake up at a decent hour the next morning (11am-12pm) and feel totally sober and coherent? thx a bunch! any help is appreciated!

I would not advise taking them under these circumstances for a first time or anytime for that matter. You could imagine anything happening including the status of your parents. A worry free zone where u dont have to think about these things is the way to go. Trust me save it for a better time you will enjoy it much better.

Agree, since you dont know how they are personally going to affect you, we are all diffent. Try them out doors in the forest or something it is the best and most amazing place to be with all psychoactive substances, then when you feel you have some what of control over it you can head home. Take them early since they usually last up til 5-6hours really maxed for about 4 of those hours depending on your mind and imagination.