New Shrooms User

frankie

I'm 15 and have never done shrooms, but everywhere i go i can't help but hear good things about them, so me and few mates are gonna try them for the first time this summer has anyone got any tips on what kind to buy, how much to buy, how to do them etc etc

Well me matey, you should probably buy some P.Cubensis about 1 eigth for each of you guys, if you can find them if not then get what you can. You should eat them, chew them up real good so that they can digest in your stomach quicker and with ease. If you make a tea out of them, then the potency of the mushrooms will lessen(due to the extremities of the heat), but it will digest in your stomach quicker and with more ease than eating them.

Also another tip, if mushrooms are scarce and difficult to buy then(this is something I like to do)buy a whole bunch of them so you will not run out later because I can hardly ever find a dealer nowa days. Believe me it is better in the long run. Also on another note doing them with other people is a great idea so kudos to you on that one, dont do them alone.

Back