!?! Nice Activities during the trip!?!

Gottadomush

:D I did maybe 5 mush expericences and I definitly enjoyed all of them. It's been a while and I want to do some soon, but my question is :

WHAT ARE THE BEST THINGS TO DO ON A MUSH TRIP?

I used to listen to movies ( I watched Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas on mush and it's THE movie...)

But my cousin and I want to trip for real and don't want to spend money on activities...maybe a game or a freak idea would be nice!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO ON MUSH?

thank you for your ideas in advance :whistling:

Spent my New Year on tha mush just comin down off of them now...the most f**ked up sh*t...walkin around in the snow with all the fireworks goin off...go into bars...and i suddenly realise the bar scene in fear and loathing in las vegas with all those creatures...the most scary sh*t experience ever - absolute paranoia..proof that shrooms are deffinately not a social drug..crazy crazy...HaPpY NeW YeAr!

I LIKe to listen to cool trippy music like Jefferson Airplane and DJ Shadow and Pink Floydd and Led Zepplin

Also yeah watch fear and loathing in las vegas and Jesus' Son

And Don't go to bars...unless u like to scare yourself sh*tless (i gess it was a cool experience in a weird way?! but still...)!

Well my favourite thing is to just stay close to home! Been out a few times on shrooms and was too much like hard work...Fill the fridge with beer, sort out a pile of good tunes...If you have a lover...pour out the massage oil and get slippery....shrooms can be sssooooo erotic...specially in low dose! have fun!;)

I love to take long walks in the forest when I am on shrooms. Especially when there is snow all over. Also love to make a nice campfire with some friends and just stare into that. If it is a clear night than stargizing can be great. Dancing WITH the full moon or watching the sun set while the moon is rising is a truly cosmic experience. Nature rules!

* LOW DOSE is the word, re using shrooms as an aphrodisiac... I have enough troulble finding my way around 'down there' when I'm straight, let alone with visuals going on !!

RE general things that are fun to do on shrooms, I concur with above advice bout avoiding strangers while tripping, bars etc are not advised... also, take the phone of the hook and lock the door if you're gonna trip in your own house... unwanted calls from parents/ straight-edge friends etc can be a real downer while tripping, not to mention a bit hard to explain the next day...

Baths are really nice, don't burn yourself though... like pot, shrooms can mess with your powers of temperature perception...

Music is great tripping, your favourite tunes, and new stuff... also, if you happen to be a musician, try jamming on shrooms... WICKED!!

Nature is nice on shrooms, the beach, forests etc, just make sure there's no mine-shafts/ health hazards around, and preferrably have a non-tripping (but mellow/ trusted/ open minded) friend around, to 'mind' you...

Pot is good on shrooms, if you're used to it... it certainly causes the trip to kick in harder or faster in some people, which could make them freak out, so go easy (one toke might be plenty!) though...

If you are an artist, (or even if you're not) drawing/ painting/ sculting is fun too, don't worry how bad your creations look the morning after, it's the fun you have at the time that matters...

Above all, be around a few trusted friends when you trip, and try to have a straight person that you trust around also, to 'mind' you, should the need arise for a rational decision of any sort...

Ahh...the possible recreational activities on a magical trip. Well as a lot of people know, mushrooms are not a social drug. But that does not mean it can never be. If you go anywhere where there are other people make sure you are with at least two other people on mushrooms with you, you can have a lot of fun laughing. I like to go to a couple of stores while on mushrooms with my friends it is fun. But never go to places with lots of people if you are the only one on mush it can be scary. Nature is also a nice thing. Go to a river bed or a place with lots of treeeeeeees! Preferably with no people around other than your friends. Or you can stay home and watch movies with lots of color or laughter. Or you can play with a dog(dogs are real fun and sometimes they give you an overwhelming feeling of kin) or some other animal. Just be open minded in your enviroment and do whatever makes you feel good.

does anyone know if it's safe to smoke dope and drink on mushrooms, that could be a good idea, dunno how safe it is though

Actually I always watch the first 20 minutes of fear and loathing (the desert scene), I would reccomend that if you want to do anything besides a nature hike get a sitter.

Have the sitter bring you to a concert(like the dead, thats what I did), perhaps laser tag or bowling, I myself found that fishing was quite the trip indeed, just had to have the sitter tie the lines.

Back