overdoing it

rodstar187

I was wondering, lets say i were to take mushrooms every week, what would be the long term consequences, if any? are there any? I would like a response based on fact not opinion, thank you.

as far as my knowledge goes it wouldent do a whole lot exept make you a little tired for a day or two after each trip, and maybe some emotional stress, good or bad depending on your trips. Chances are your going to have a bad trip if you do it that much.

honestly, i dont care what most the people on here say because mushrooms will f**k your brain up permanently man, my parents were hard users of the drugs before i was even a little being inside of my mom and i have experienced with 17 grams before and i know forsure it makes you dumber every time you take them!

I you would use shrooms every week, they will not work.

See it as a poison your'e getting used to.

Re the above posts, listen to the wise words of bambie and aphex, and ignore the meaningless babble supplied by kronzies...

The CHEMICAL effects of pcilocybes are transient and wear off completely once the psilocin/ spilocybin has been degraded or excreted (24 hours max), the only possible exception being if you have a pre-existing mental condition, they could 'tip you over the edge' re your sanity, because the PSYCHOLOGICAL effects are STRONG.

If its 24 hours max how come if u take em 2 days in a row they dont work unless u double the amount?

Plus ive felt the effects over 24 hours later when i light up a J.

Hey Kronzies,(I am just playing "devils advocate") rodstar187 wanted a response based on fact not opinion. Coming to the conclusion that mushrooms make you dumber every time you take them based on your psychoanalizations of your parents is not a valid fact, in fact it is not even a fact at all, but is an opinion which is a contradiction to this subject. Anyways you stated that your parents were hard users of the drugs, which would make most people think that they have used other drugs as well and not just mushrooms. A combination of other drugs and mushrooms being used "hard" would have a significant psychological effect on someone,so lay off the mushrooms and get your facts straight.

...I love using mushrooms.

There was a man terry mcgintov? something likem that he did mush every week or more for like 30 years. he also drank alot. ANYWAY he wrote a theory on synesthesia and he was a fairly intelligent fellow.

I think once a week is slightly to much because the body does build up a little bit of tolerance, but I take them weekly and I have a 3.0 gpa at the community college I go to.

Back