Pachanoi San Pedro

hairybaboon20

Hi, I just bought 6g of dried Pachanoi san Pedro, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether I can smoke it rather than ingest it, and what effect this would have on the trip? cheers

No idea what smoking would do. I advise you not to smoke San Pedro, as the results may be unwanted. If you decide to do so, please post your experience here.

I'm pretty sure u can smoke it, just make sure u cut half inch of the outer layer of the cicti befor doing anything with it.The outer layer contains fiber ,that will make u sick if u ingest it.

I'm not sure how much u would have to smoke, so try it in small amounts tel u get the wanted effects.

Here's a link that might be helpfull http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_guide/cacti_guide15.shtml

It is said that the dark green part just inder the skin of the cacti is the most psych active. 6 grams is not enough to feel anything. To get a good experience you will need a cutting of about 500 grams. Take off the skin (waxi part) and eat it like corn. The tast is awefull, but the trip is great (in case it is not a bad trip)

Back