Paying

BlueSphereX

Hi

I recently ordered 90 gramms Argyreia nervosa. Now I wanted to ask if you only send stuff that are already payed or do you ship first before getting the money.

The problem is that I already ordered some maryjay seeds from holland once and they never got here. So now I'm a little worried about paying stuff before having them in my hands.

Thanks alot for the Information

The money is collected as soon as the parcel is shipped. Sometimes it happenes that a parcel does not arrive. When that happens we try to find out what went wrong and we resend the parcel.

We guarentee that you get the stuff, but if a parcel goes missing, an investigation will be started and that can take a long time. Once the results make clear that you realy did not get it, we will send it again. This way we prevent that a customer could say that he did not receive it when in fact he has.

I'm really sorry to cause you so much trouble, but Im still not sure I get it. I haven't send the money yet(Bank transfer). I have it here, so I could send it anytime, but I would rather pay after actually getting the order at my house. Is that a problem? I just need a clear yes or no wheter I have to send it already, or not!!!!!!!!!!

peace

You'll have to pay first, then your order will be shipped. With creditcard orders it is different: we will charge you after we have shipped your order.

Back