Peyote grow kits?

The Baron

I know you said you could only sell Peyote to someone in the USA if they had ID proving that they are part of the native American church, but does that also apply to the grow kits?

No this does not apply to the growkits. some extra info: we can not send soil to the us because of plants health laws, so if you order the growkit in the us you will get it without soil..

Awesome!

Does it need special soil.

And if I get it, what will the package say, I'm 18 and I still live with my parents, will it say peyote grow kit on the package.

The special soil is very easy to make yourself. 50 % normal poting soil, 25% peat and 25% white sand and this you have to mix.

On the package there is a costums declaration saying the package contains a cacti growbox, and our adress. These 2 are have to be on it. Only when you open they package you can see that it is peyote. Hope this answers your questions.

Holy crap dude, that's waaaay to long.

Hahahahaha.

I bet the buttons sell for a ton of money on the streets though.

Sorry to double post, but it won't let me edit my post.

I just read that San Pedro is legal in the usa so I assume that it gets shipped over here, I notice your all out of them, do you know how frequently you get them in?

Greetings. I recently ordered a peyote grow kit (trchiuss???) i successfully planted and watered with lid barely on. I am anxiously waiting to one day have edible peyote.

Will i really have to wait about 10 years before i can consume any??? If so, is there any way i could get some sooner. I would love to explore the world of mesculine. Could you give me any recomendations?

Peyote takes a lot of time. I wonder if 10 years would be enough to get a trip. I've heard you need about ten buttons, so 10 peyotes for 10 years. A growkit would do. Peyote is the slowest growing cactus in the world. Easier would be to order San Pedro cuttings. They will be back in stock pretty soon. san pedro is the fastes growing cactus in the world. We are also going to have Peyote, grafted on a San Pedro on our site soon, The peyote uses the rootsystem of the San Pedro, so it will grow much faster.

Yeah if you are looking for a quikie, peyote is not the way to go, very slow....san pedro is A LOT faster...

The peyotes grafted on San Pedro are now in stock!! Be quick because we only have about 12 left. You can only find them on our quick order page as we don't have any pictures yet.

Back