psilocybin in sperm?

thetux

Ok that mustve been brought up at least once but I'm clueless. They say drinking a shroomer's urine gives you the buzz for a little while. About 5 minutes ago, I had sex with a curious fried of mine who wanted to do the experience with sperm. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? Obviously it's not a question of bladder anymore but it's still coming from your system. Can anyone redirect me to urls maybe? thx guys.

thats bollocks ;-)

it may work in the case of urine although who the f**k trys this sh*t?
urine gets the waste material out of the body and because the psilocybin is slowly removed from the body it naturally gets out through the urine.
There may be tiny traces of psylocibin in the sperm but never enough the give any slight noticeable effect

damn :) that's what I dont like about shrooms. Everything seems like it'd make sense. The girl said she didnt feel much.. maybe a little something. :/ oh well.

I know that in some ancient indian tribes- after people took mushrooms... others would drink their piss in order to get another dose of the shroomage.

woo!

id tell her to try again, and if that didnt work again... until A- u get tired of nuting (imposible) or B- She gags and dies on a nut.

either way its a win win situation for u..

goodluck.

vikings used to drink their piss after taking amanita mushrooms.. those guys were REAL whackos!

But even if it doesn't work, I say you make your partner try and try and try again.. Tell them it will take at least 5 loads before they feel anything ;) Enjoy your day ;)

Back