Question for Smiley

mushcap

a couple of times when i was high i closed my eyes and i felt a very strong RUSH like it was almost like a roller coster but a stronger rush.. should try to find out whats beyond that rush?

Maybe you could say that its the road to perception... What lies behind that rush is probably what would be called "ego death" (if you reach it, it feels kind of strange since you start to "loseyourself")but this is very individual and you are the center of your life so it is up to you to choose how far within your mind you want, need and have to go enable to find what you are searching for. But dont rush into anything just take it step by step, you didnt learn to walk in one try so the same with getting to know your transcendental presence it takes practice and this should be repeated carefully over and over again.

And the practice shouldnt always be with substances, it should be with a combination. What I mean that rush you felt closing your eyes focusing is something you already possess and the substance unlocked the door for you so you didnt have to open it yourself, mainly what meditation is to me is to reopen this door to my inner presence, focusing on myself. The mind, body and energy becoming one and so on and so forth

The use of psy. helps you to experience that world of you but it is not necessary to use psycedelics in order to enter this reality.

I feel that when you use a substance to enter this it works great but if you keep on using the same substance over and over again you sort miss the point and well dont get forward instead of it being something special and unique the trip turns into something common.

I believe balance is the key, the inbetween is the way.

I use meditation with nothing but silence, I use meditation with Cannabis, I use meditation with shrooms, I use meditation with music, with acid, with mescaline, with salvia (which is so powerful I dont have a chance to focus because it takes me on its own journey, the others I more or less control but salvia x40 is strong) and with many other psychotropic substances but the point is that you dont need to do them and most important is to not over do them.

First I did much of everything because it was exciting and took me places and I gained self-knowledge fast but then I realized that I dont have to do them so often and what I realized more was that if I just opened my eyes (incl. third eye) alittle bit I could see life from a whole new perspective where I am the creator of my own life and I gain self knowledge every day without the help of substance it is just a matter of how I feel life instead of how I think life...

Today when I use psychedelic substance I dont need much at all to enter the realm because I enter it whenever I want by just meditating in. I even get great visual pictures without substance, well it kind of never wore of since my first time hehe or more correctly it has always been there I was just blinded by my ignorance to not notice it and the door to perception was closed, I believe that as children that door is wide open but with time we close it little by little because we are blinded by this reality but the other reality is just as real only we need to reopen this again like I am sure you know... we all know this only have in our ignorance forgotten all about we are in life too busy to see the true side of self.

Thats my long yet short opinion and my experience with this...

I definatly think that you should try this out, and try that rush out and try yourself out to really find out where you are and what life you are here to create.

;)

Peace...

The scorpion of light is waiting to sting you with the tail of fire so you can enter the realm of no desire.

By:

SmArCo :D

IS IT BAD TO DO IT ONCE A WEEK? your question here is my answer to it:

NO, I dont think its bad to do it once a week, you should try until you figure out what is best for you. But you should definatly have long periods where you dont use any psy-substance at all (my opinion) because then during that pause you can reflect on the trips you have had and learn more about them and yourself in those situations (make notes, record or just store in memory like I do) Being away and reflecting is very good for you and then when you start using again you hit higher and new grounds :)

I did shrooms once a week for a period but that period was not so long. I usually use the plant(MJ) my favourite (because its to me more pure and goes really good with me) for long periods of time but then I make long periods without any substance, the point is that you should find your way all I or anyone can do is point out some directions and guide but U have to go through and make your mistakes and gain your knowledge (empirism) to then find your center :)

This is stuff you already know of course but I just like to give my expression and opinion about it.

I havent done mushrooms nor anything except beer :) since New years and I will probably dont do any shrooms any time soon patience is a virtue and virtues are great powers :)

Where all ego ends begins true freedom of self and life... we are all one in energy. .SmArCo :)

Back