Question

the_wall

Iv done mushrooms 4 times and everytime I do them I always experience stomach discomfort. It's not nausea though,it's like a slight cramp in the middle of my stomach area. Iv talked with my friends about this and they rarely,if not never, experience this. If you think you might know please respond.

Thanks,

Chris

lo, you're not alone here mate, a few of my friends have this problem, along with myself, i find the occasional slice of bread or plain biscuit (or two) and little water to help you eat it/them when you start getting that discomfort of the stomach feeling (i know the one all to well), it really helps, just remember two things, first don't drink too much water as this will flush the psilocybin out of your system faster, and secondly (and more importantly) try to leave it at least 45 mins to 1 hour before you try eating the bread or plain biscuits (or you get the discomfort, whichever comes LAST), as if you eat before this amount of time you will probably (almost definately) come up slower (if the shrooms aren't out of you stomach by that point), and dependant on how much you eat at a time, possibly not come up as hard

You canalso try car sickness tabs. They will prevent naussea.

Back