Recently bought thai

chronic777

I bought sum thai shroomz from camden market and i munched up a couple and they havent done anything?

Do you need to cook them usually or sumthing?

Its my 1st time trying them and they rnt doing sh*t!

They r supposed to be very visual too the guy said

u got to take a hell of a lot more than two to feel anything!! the best way to take them is by boiling them in a pot, and making a tea with them. do NOT take them alone, and take the phone of the hook and lock your front door!! i made the mistake of leaving my phone on when a group of us were high and recieved a phone call from my dad! ended up telling him i was bi-sexual, that i thought the moon was really pretty, and asking him what the currency of greece was before they were euro's!!! (had a hard time explaining that the next morning!!) Goodluck tho, relax and enjoy ur trip. Mushies can change your whole perspective on life!!

LOL! i heard that thing about people feeling reborn and stuff after doing them, none of my mates wanna do them with me tho theyre too scared to take them! isit bad tripping alone?

I'd be really interested to know HOW you did explain in the morning :)

Jonny

P.S - if its any consolation I got a call last time i was tripping hard from my french grandmother, erk - "the end" by the doors playing full blast in the room next door and an evil old biddy on the other end of the line, didnt help I fell over and pulled the phone down with me either, hehe, ah well Just very difficult to speak a foreign language when sober, let alone tripping, arg!!

DEFINATELY do not take them alone...for no other reason than it is such a special experience that u will want to share it with close friends. and yes u can feel reborn!!! explained it by telling father i had rather to much whiskey, and that the greece thing was a private joke.....he still totally gives me dodgy comments about it!! just glad i am old enough that idont reallyhave to explain myself too much!!

Sometimes I like tripping by myself even more than tripping with my buddies. I like to write about whatever's going through my head when i'm tripping by myself and then read it the next day. Some f**ked up sh*t goes on up there when you aren't paying attention.

yeah i tryd them last night and they worked! it was so good! i didnt really get any hallucinations apart from things going a bit wobbly out the corner of my eye i thought they wernt working and i ate 1/2 the damn box and a couple hours later i was off my face! it was a bit hard waking up this morning though! but all in all it was very fun and much better than any other drugs ive ever tryd!

do they give you a stomach ache at all? my stomach is hurting on and off but it could because i ate alot before i did them.

can anyone describe visuals they get with them cause mine wernt very visual i just couldnt stop smiling!

Quote: Originally posted by chronic777 on 2004-May-06

do they give you a stomach ache at all? my stomach is hurting on and off but it could because i ate alot before i did them.

You say you ate alot before you took the shrooms. try taking them on a empty stomach (because fat can isolate psylocybin)

If you buy a 10g packet of shrooms from Camden, you will need to take them all. Still, you should get something from a couple. Some of the big thais weigh up to 20g each anyway. Different amounts give different kinds of effects, and you really need at least 15g thai to get real good visuals with your eyes open.

There does seem to be up to 10x variation in the psilocybin content of individual shrooms, so always start small! Last week I had just 10g of mexicana truffles from (supplied from Camden, but much cheaper!),and everbodies faces were disintegrating into fractals, then I thought I watched the sun set at 3.30am! But make sure you dont eat anything beforehand also, that can stop them working altogether.Also, heat destroys psilocybin & psilocin, so be careful, boiling is foolhardy as well as illegal!

Si

Good (responsible) posts all! ... the Thais I've had (sprung up everyday in the hotel gardens!) I needed about six 2.5-inch tall fresh shrooms to get strong effects... much weaker than the P.subaerugs I'm used to from the ACT and Melbourne in Australia. I wouldn't advise cooking them at all, unless you have an unlimited amount, because as the wize poster above mentioned, heat degrades psilocin/ psilocybin...

Glad you had a good experience!! Note that if you revisit them, best to wait a while (a month or so) first, because of the 'tolorance' effect that shrooms are renowned for...

Re doing them 'alone', this is not advised... at the least you should have 1 straight person around to 'mind' you, should you start to do anything silly (like ring your dad and ask about odd monetry issues/ comment on the beauty of the moon!!!, but also more dangerous stuff that peeps can do on shrooms cause they lose a lot of their powers of reasoning)... At best, you want at least one straight minder around, as well as someone that you like/ are friends with that is also taking the shrooms... a good trip shared is a beautiful thing !!!

Back