Safe or not

Naturd

Hi!

I have a history of depression and anxiety. I have used a lot of antidepressant medications. With none effect what-so-ever.

The cure for me was Salvia Divinorum. My doctor agree 100% that the Salvia D. is the reason for that I now have recovered my mental health.

I have a deep passion for true entheogens. Most of all:

Salvia Divinorum, Hawaiian baby woodrose, Morning glory, Piper methysticum.

I live in a forest area in Norway (Bergen), where Psilocybe Semilanceata and Amanita Muscaria mushrooms are VERY common. Now that I feel that my mind is "healed", I have an interest in pick some and dry them and storage them for a while. And then, when I feel ready, I will try them out.

I have some questions that I hope someone out there could give me the answers that I need for my further research.

1. Can I dry mushrooms in the oven (at low temp.) (espescialy the Amanita).

2. Should I keep them in the freezer or in a closed plasticbag.

3. The most important queastion of them. I have no experience with mushrooms at all. With my history. Would it be safe to try them out at all? Don't wanna go back to the prison of depression again!

Regards.

K.R. Naturd

Sudden understanding, true self-awareness, mystical insights.

Hi fellow countryman

I woud say that its safe to try tripping again once in a while.... but not to often..... that coud make the depression come back.... let the experience sink in before u do it again..... Where did u get the salvia? its hard to get in norway now that i cant order it from sjamaan.com anymore ....damn norwegian laws....

Hi there!

To buy Salvia is really not a problem at all.

I Use to order from www.LadySalvia.co.uk

(Living plants) I grows them myself now!

I have also ordered the 100 gr. pack for 60 £, from

De-Sjaaman with no problems at all.

What you should do: (what I did).

Go visit your doctor. Tell him of the benefits of use of the magical herb, Salvia Divinorum.

You will get a prescription (lasts for-ever.) :)

The use of Salvia D. has really changed my life into something new (spiritual enegy). I love Salvia D. (Had the greatest experience yesterday!) I prefer chewing it in totally dark, with some deephousemixes on. www.mixomat.de

Peace!

tnx naturd that wasnt a bad idea....:) ill try it tomorrow. have u ever tried to order san pedro or any other mescaline cacti on the net? Any other norwegians that have tried this? Do u think i coud get in any trouble doing so? I did get problems with seeds to a san pedro but i dont think that the law "forskrift om såvarer" covers anything other than seeds to narcotic plants. The san pedro is not on the norwegian list of narcotics so i dont think that the narotics list covers it eighter..

Hi there!

My advice: Don't order peyote/san pedro/peruvian torch!

I got busted by the customers, and got a record/file in the police arqive. Damn! (Fikk brev fra politiet at jeg var annmeldt for import av ulovlige substanser, men saken ble henlagt.)

But Piper methysticum, Argyreia nervosa, Morning glory and California poppy shouldn't be any prob.

Hi Naturd

oops good to know..... I thougt it just aplied to seeds. Anyway... i got a big San pedro rare mutation in the mail without problems.... it was a rare mutation so mabey the cutoms didnt know what it was. I also got a mushroom growing kit... , morning glory , hawaiian baby woodrose... and some salvia:) without problems Do u think the customs can take my growkit aswell? I dont think spores is illegal to import in norway.... but after they took my san pedro seeds i woudnt know for shore.... god damn it is hard to get good psycadellics in this country..... guess ill have to go out and get them the old fashion way in the autum... or just move to the netherlands.... A good thing that it grows Psilocybe Semilanceata and Amanita Muscaria here

Hi Hofmann!

- DAMN! the norwegian rules!!!

The Norwegian customers took 2 seedpacks of HBWR (10g) from one of my orders as well. They said all Impomea species and Argyreia Nervosa is Strictly forbidden to import to Norway. (But usually it works well, since they can't check all packages, can they?!) But they said nothing about the other LSA-containing substances like:

Rivea coymbosa - Ololiuqui and Stipa robusta - Sleepy grass. Nor did they say anything about Claviceps purpurea - Ergot, but I wouldn't consume any ergot fungus, since I think that would be rather dangerous.

Anw. I had no problems with my Peruvian torch seeds.

BTW: Have you tried out Nutmegs? (I did...)

Hi naturd.

So u didnt have any trouble with peruvian torch seeds? Did the customs check them and just sendt them along or where u just lucky? I think that u can get much throug in the mail by just having luck.... because i am pretty shore that they cant check all the parcels coming in the mail... What is nutmegs? (never tried this) Why do norway have to be the onley country in europe that it is impossible to get anything.... im shore i havent had this problem if i have lived in sweden...

Hei!

Nutmeg is "Muskattnøtt", and works like mda.

Lovefeeling and slight dizzyness. Works very well.

Can buy it on Rema1ooo/Rimi/Prix/Aka/Coop anywhere...

To be used with care, but can also be phunn!!!

yhhh-haaaA!

Hi Naturd...

Didnt know that.... tnx...:D ill have to try that very soon... An all this time i have worked in a shop (Coop prix) that sells them without even knowing it.

Quote: Originally posted by Naturd on 2003-May-30
Hei!

Nutmeg is "Muskattnøtt", and works like mda.

Lovefeeling and slight dizzyness. Works very well.

Can buy it on Rema1ooo/Rimi/Prix/Aka/Coop anywhere...

To be used with care, but can also be phunn!!!

yhhh-haaaA!

ive never done nutmeg b4 but i am thinking about trying it out soon. how much should i take for my first time(pls dont tell me how many grams, how many spoonfulls is prefered) and why do you say it should be used with care? what are the side effects. i havnt found out much info on this subject

Hi there!

Nutmeg:

Test your responce.

Dried nutmeg, most users feel mental effects from ground nutmeg with a 20 gm. dose. (euphoria, dizzyness, feeling of beeing pulled or forced in different directions, silly-giggling feeling, visionary-dream state, feeling of slow motion) Some people enjoy it, some dont.

Be carefull, 10 nutmegs is mabe to many.

15-20 could mean death or a very unpleasant experience.

ok thx. i read a little bit on errowind but am still kinda fuzzy on the details. how long before it takes effect? how long will it last? will i have a "hangover" the next morn?

Back