salvia et champi

vivien

bonjour

je voudrais savoir comient de bang je peut faire avec une bouteille de salvia 5x .

et egalement si lon peut faire secher des champignon (mexicain) sous une lampe ou sous un radiateur.

I hope I understand what you wrote. One tube of Salvia 5X (0,5 grams) is sufficient for 1 person for a very strong trip. If you use it for 2 persons you will get a very light effect. I am not sure if i understand your question on mushroom growing. Do you mean you want to grow under a lamp? For mushrooms growing you only need very little light. About 5 hours per day is enough. Direct sunlight is bad. You do need a steady high temperature of 25 - 30 degrees celcius.

vous n'avez pas bien compris ma question je demandé commen faire sécher des champignon qui sont frais

If you want to dry mushrooms you can just put them on a plate with tissue paper and put them on a warm radiator. Do not let it become too hot. The mushrooms are dry when the stem breaks when you bend it.

slt je cherche qqn pouvant me vendre des bouture ou graine de salvia divinorum je galere merci a tous

I am sorry, but even after using a translation machine I do not understand what you mean. Do you want to buy cuttings and Salvia?

Back