Shrooms + Passionflower Joint

wickedmc

Hi,

I ordered a patch of shrooms yesterday with some passionflower joints. I plan to use them together since

I don't get more intense trips out of even high doses ( I take care of tolerance effects). How would these joints interact with shrooms, when should I smoke them (before peak, after peak, ...), how much should I smoke and are there some possible dangers consuming these two together or the joints alone?

thx for answerin'

wickedmc

The pssionflower contains harmala alkaloids which have a MAO reducing effect. MAO stands for mono Amine oxidation. Psilocybin is a monoamine. So the oxidation process of the psilocybin will be slowed down. Thus causing a stonger and longer trip. Be carefull with other monoamines like from old cheese and wine(tyramine), coffee, cocaine, XTC, Ketamine, Ephedrine and heavy old beers. The oxidation of these will also be slowed down and this can cause a hypertension. If experienced it myself and I can assure you that it will cause the heaviest hangover you have ever had. By the way, Cacao also has a mild MAO reducing effect, so pure chocalate can be used as an alternative for the Passion flower. This explains why you can sometimes find mushrooms mixed in chocolate bars. After you've eaten the shrooms you should smoke a passionflower joint. You could smoke another one after the peak. I am curious about your experience, so please let me know. Good luck.

Thx droogy,

this sounds like I make an acid trip out of a shrooms trip, cool by the way...

I'll post my experiance when I get the stuff from desjamaan...

but how long should I avoid tyramine countaining food?

I guess as long as the body needs to break down the MAO reducer. I think after 8 hours or so, but dont quote me on this.

I never expect any hangover to be tougher than the next day on LSA-Seeds, I was screwed, awakening from a night on the white-sh*te is lovely to this, ...

Back