Smokers

viper

How many of you trippers are also marijuana/hash users ?

Do any of you use anything else when 'shrooming ?

Smoking pot or hash almost everyday!

Most of the time, I smoke when tripping but im always feeling it does nothing but taste good

My experience is that smoking a joint can trigger the mushroom effect if it doesn't realy come through. Also afterwards it can bring back the trip. I have talked to people who have gone psychotic after using that combination. They explained that whenever they smoked a joint they were back in the trip (and it was a bad one). I never had any problems and love the combination.

Right now everyone around here is dry, but me and my boy is going to CALI. soon to visit his brother, and he constantly has an incoming of the CHRONIC!! But ya I also have smoked a couple of bowls and some joints while tripping, also ate up to around 6 1/2 shrooms, and still havent had any problems out of bad trips or anything. But I have smoked alot of times by myself, so I have had alot of time to just sit and think about stuff so i think i am pretty headstrong.

I smoke pot 24/7, but i've found out that when i'm tripping i don't feel the need to smoke pot. The first time i did mushrooms i had a joint in my hand through the hole trip and just holding it and playing with it was such an exciting experience that i never lighted it up. The second time i took several bong hits and it was good because it made everybody (that ere tripping alone) come together and share their experiences so far, laughed a lot playes some games and then everybody returned to their tripping.

So the answer is do whatever you feel like.

well, get this, 70% of the bad trips reported when the university of colorado did research on mushrooms, were reported with the combination of marijuana, and also, 80% was that a extra amound was taking too. But from what i hear, when the trip starts to get really insane, smoking pot will mellow it out, but i personally never mixed the two.

Yeah having a smoke if its really intense does mellow it out but if you have one near the end of the trip i find it continues for longer and i always get a really nice feeling.

Some of my friends often sniff poppers while on shrooms and they all say for a short while the trip is intensified. i've only done this once and it intensified it for about 2 minutes but i don't like poppers so i won't be doing it again.

you gotta stay blazing.... doesnt matter what the situation... only problem i find while on shrooms is im an ADD REtard who cant focus on one thing for over 3 seconds... which usally feels like an hour....

yes, i also somtimes dont feel the need to smoke, but always do. it is good to help relive nausea in the begining, and also, as i noticed someone else state, good when the peak is nearing its end, feel it can be smoked at any point of a trip with no negative experience(unless it is a negative mental from being on shrooms.

i did shrooms the other dsy for the second time. im stoned rite now very stoned in fact and the curtains started twisting and melting like a laver lamp, cool :)

I dont if the questions about visuals was addressed to me or not...but if it was...then here is my answer.

Surley you appreciate that open eye visuals are not neccessarly the most important part of a trip, also, i dont think pot neccessarily will stop hallucinations.

i know this might be off the subject abit, sorry, but i noticed someone asked if anyone had taken anything else with shrooms

if anyone is thinkin about taking MDMA/Ecstacy with shrooms im willing to give advice on that

ive been a big xtc user for a while but last week was the first time i took shrooms, i dont know if it coz im an experience pill user or what but it was a good combination, obviously with every drug, make sure you do not go over the score, only take as much as you need, but i did have on excellent time i had the euphoric feeling of the mdma mixing with the pure mind f**kin of the shrooms, if you use both, i recommend it, but in moderation, it can be very confusing

Bongs are well nice wiv shrooms but apparently k is s'posed to be the best thing to use wiv shrooms ;)

It all depends, there is no standard recipe for what drug you can consume along with other drugs, but my experience is that hasj/pot/marijhuana brutally drags me down from where ever I am on other drugs. I think it's nice to smoke when I'm done partying, and just chill alone with music, lot's of candy and play some X-box all day untill I go to bed.

Look at you! Then you look in the Sky:thumbsup: Come on guys. I red so mutch about your trips. And i have to say, that some letters inspired me to think about how to use my trips. but all others were quiet bull sh*t. But everyone is allowed to have FUN so do it. Best now!

Sorry my english is terrible i am German.

Back