smoking mushroorms

jerknut

I have heard of people smoking shrooms before but i never tried or seen any1 smoke it personally. i was at a party with a few friends and some people said they were going outside to smoke a joint with some mushrooms in it i didn't join them of course eating them always seemed to f**k me up pretty good and think it might be a waste of good shrooms. when they came back they felt fine and said they where f**ked up pretty good. i wonder if they really did smoke shrooms or just a joint. has any1 ever done this before and how was the trip?

Its not worth the lung damage, dont bother.

Psilocybin degrades at pretty low temperatures, considering a cigarette burns somewhere in the region of 600 degrees C you won't be getting an awfully strong effect.

Some people report mild effects from smoking but im sure it'd be much more effectively used in the stomach.

Jonny

thank you very much jonny. i appreciate your reply and information especially so very quickly. what type of lung damage are we taking about severe bleeding and damage to bronchioles and so forth and does it happen right away or do you have to do it for a while to feel and see lung damage?

Perhaps but i know it is VERY harsh and will leave you husky for several days from (unimformed) friends telling me.

-I told her so many bloody times it was a waste of mushrooms but did she listen? noooOoo!!

Atleast she's learnt now, 1st hand.

Jonny

Back