sober mushroom ceiling

DPX462

Drugless and I can see my ceiling move...

If I stare up to it with the light on, the stucco in the ceiling drifts and sways as if in the wind, identical to such visuals I have had while on mushrooms. (ie, in carpet, grass--damn cool--the stars...)

Also if I stare at the grass I see the same thing. Kind of spirals around, stems up...I can fade it out to where I can see every single individual blade of grass, like some sort of grid.

I don't think, at all, that HPPD can occur from mushroom use. I also don't think I have even a mild case of it...or maybe. What about my mushroom ceiling and the dancing grass?

It could just be a little mind trick, maybe something that I could always do but never noticed.

Or maybe I'm permaf**ked from only 2 great trips. Doubt it.

what do you people think?

I think the mushrooms opened up ur mind and allowed you to control ur percepetion, (let you have a taste of what the human brain can do) since we only use 1/3 of it. Keep practicing and see what u can master and maybe even try something new. good luck

Mushroom Master Grimple

try this optical trick. sit passenger in a car going straight down a highway. Now try relaxing your eyes a bit and it will appear that a liquid/smoke like transparent tunnel is guiding you. Almost like tunnel vision but you can see through this 'tunnel'. This works best during the day looking ahead towards the direction ofcourse. I would love to here if anyone see's the same thing 'cause no one i talk to seems to notice

We can all do this I believe, only it comes easier for some then others. As a child your imagination could take you to places deep within the dream world, your mind can still do this but you have to believe it.

You can create what ever you wish in you fatasy, so let the fantasy appear right in front of you like a hologram that you can see with your eyes. I believe as we grow up (not all of us) many fatasies are ruined with fear and horror or ignorance so people tend to block and lock the door to ultimate perception.

Being as a child in the mind, wild, open and free lets you take part of the transcendental presence of YOU. Keep on focusing and learn from what you see. Feel connected to what you see, as if it has always been so (which it has, but got lost) Try to focus and reveal the energies of life. You are life, dreamtime is here.

Substances provides you with a boost-connection into the realm of you, the other side. Believe in fantasy and you will have the psychedelic ride of your life... but be careful for this journey contains all of what is you, including fear and insecureness.

You can imagine what I see when I focus my free mind on any amazing creation of life. There is more to see with than with two eyes. And it is just as "real" as the "real".

Have a nice trip...

Sometimes in the days after i do shrooms i have intense closed and open eye visuals...mostly swirling lights...very annoying at times but controllable if i concentrate....as for your problem i can do that too...i think its normal

Back