some advice for a beginner

cbyron95

i am looking to buy a growing kit but im not really sure what i`m looking for. im a beginner so i need something that is simple to use from the comfort of my home. also what decides what sort of shrooms will grow? how many shrooms can i expect to get? can this be done any time of the year?

thanx

Try the EZ grow kit. It contains cubensis, which is easy to grow. Expect 150-400 grams of mushies.

The name is the same, but the homestead grow kit needs some expertise because you have to do the innoculation yourself. The Sjamaan grow kit is ready to grow.
By way of comparison: Homestead kit costs $108 incl. shipping, Sjamaan grow kit costs $73.60 incl shipping.

my problem, is that i DONT HAVE TIME to wait for somebody to answer me in a week, i ordered the kit thinking it would work and it didnt, and nobody from that damn company will answer me! so im at a loss for what to do. and nowhere does it say i cant post multiple times. so thanks i guess, what is the homestead kit?

jbone:
I have no problem with multiple posting, but you would have succeeded with one post. Your post was dated yesterday and since we are in The Netherlands, there is a time difference. There are multiple people that try to answer all questions unanswered on these forums every day. All the best.

My name's Joel and I just ordered the 1501 starter kit. Will there be a problem gettin it to California? I am excited to grow and I'm thankful for your business. I'll keep in touch with you guys and hopefully send you some great pictures of the fun. Cya lata.

See the embargo pages:
http://www.desjamaan.nl/us/9941_Legal_Embargo.html
If the product you want is not listed there, or if it is and your country is not listed under that product, then we will ship! Watch the mail.

Thanks Sha-manic, appreciate the response. I'm amped about the good news and I'll be watchin' the mail. PeAcE oUt.

ps. Is this considered multiple postings? Don't wanna piss you guys off. Just checkin'

Back