Some question that really need answering

oh5bellies

I live in the north west uk [rock on] and i have decided to take mushrooms of some form. I have tried salvia, did nothing, and smoke cannabis on a midly regular basis.

First question, can you eat raw mushrooms, i.e. mushrooms that have not been dried, and get the same effect[of which i want it strong and crazy]

Secondly, are Fresh Philosopher's Stone truffles any good? again, can i eat them raw or do they need to be dried?

Thankyou

fresh is beautifull if you are sure you take the right kind and not a posionous look-a-like

fresh stropharia cubensis mexican shrooms can be eaten as they are , thoudh the taste is not very nice , the working is best that way

as for the truffels, goes the same except the taste is much better , tast a bit like nuts, wallnuts that is , not the crazy type

check out www.sjamaan.com for ordering fresh cubensis or truffels

Hey, I strongly recommend you do it. My first time was hilarious, I've never laughed so much my entire life! I was completely hysterical, everything was funny and made me laugh! Espescially when I noticed that I was getting much more out of the experience than my friends did, and saw their long faces while I had a grrreat time! But then I couldnt control myself, I couldn't stop laugh and my muscles in my stomach was killing me! Eventually it was to much for me, and i puked.

The mushrooms I've tried are mexican, I'm not sure wich type it was, but the colour of the shrooms were weird..mostly blue/torqouise and white, with a little green in it.

Does somebody know what type of mushroom this is, by reading my description? If so, feel free to send me some, as I live in a country with gestapo rules..I'll send you the money, you send me shrooms. orimereit@hotmail.com

Anyway, it taste like sh*t, almost made me throw up, but you'll get used to it and soon your mouth fills with water when you think of it.

Back