Spiritual Enlightenment

ChaosRaven

i have been trying to acheive spiritual enlightenment through altered reality, for example: the shamanic trans state. anyway i can get myself to a certain point where the design on my ceiling starts to "flow" like a river and im begining to be able to communicate with my spirit guide, but its all on a very low level. would i be able to use mushrooms to help me induce this state more effectively. if so what kind of shrooms should i use and where do i get them. also would there be a more effective natural or synthetic drug to use for this for this?

Hello ChaosRaven,

The search of spiritual enlightenment is for every body diffirent and every natural drugs or synthetic can give you a door, but they are all different there is no one way to God so you have to find yor way by yourself, Try

and keep on going. For me mushroom can give inside and I use them for that and the contact with there spirits.

To get them for you can be a problem in your country they are not legal.There are also mushroom growkits, look if you can order.

Satyama

Hi ChaosRaven

If you are looking for spiritual enlightenment (the highest kind) try meditation on the inner light and sound.

No drugs are required.

Only patients and sincerity is necessary to seek GOD above all.

You also have to find a fifth level (living) master of the inner light and sound and get initiation.

See

www.godsdirectcontact.net

www.santmat.net

www.santmat.com

These masters are capable of opening your third eye.

So you can see the spiritual realms in your meditation and hear the voice of GOD.(it’s not what you think)

It will take the Chaos out of your life and give you inner peace.

Respect

Z-Man

Back