Stomach pains

DarkStarRider

A couple weeks ago me and my 2 friends tried shrooms for the first time,we each did about 2 grams.It was an absolutely amazing experience,but during the entire time all of our stomachs hurt so bad,and I'm not talking about a little ache,I mean horrible pain.Is there anything I can do before to surpress this,or did I just get bad shrooms or something?any feedback would be appreciated.

Hey, I had the same problem and someone told me to boil tea insted of eating the shrooms and i did,it worked no stomach ache but got ache in my urine blatter or somewhere down that area??? weird though but it was not as horrible as the stomach ache.... try maybe it works just slice down to pieces and boil for quite a while and then seperate the tea from the shrooms and voila drink! should work better but I dont think that shrooms are so good for the sensitive body system...?

take trip...

:)

Just the normal reaction of your body trying to reject the posion you ingested. No big deal, any natural trips have funky side-affects. Proven fact that 90% of what makes of trip on shrooms is gone by the time it's over. Subtances leaves through urine, tears, sweat and if allowed by puke. That's the reason your stomach feels like that, body dosn't want it. If you like what happens, get used to it.

My father once told me a recipe for his shroom tea, he swears that you will get no stomach pains and wont be so tired the next day if you use his recipe. He says to boil marijuana with the tea, stems and all. Im not a big pot head so i have not tried this, but i trust my father and he has many years on even the older shroomers. He once told me that 'once a year I go pick me some shrooms and eat them, but only to remind me why I quit' I love that old f**ker.

Mushroom Master Grimple

Back