Stryknine in Cubensis?

grimpleguy

I am a verteran at Psilocybe Cubensis and Subcubensis and have herd a rumor about shrooms that I have never been able to prove or disprove. I have ingested shrooms hundreds of times, I mean f**k I have a cow pasture behind my house! Why not. Anyways my father grew up picking shrooms on the same pasture (must run in the family) and he has told me all my life that I shouldnt eat Psilocybe Cubensis so often (about once a week) because it contains the poison Stryknine and it damages your brain, I have never found any referance to the poison on any sites for or aginst drugs. Someone please help me prove or disprove this.I am running out of places to do research and cant find an asnswer.

Also, If you have no FACTS and just have

rumors and heresay to acredit your

info, DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME REPLYING!

If you have the facts to answer my Q, please send them to me so I can quit my serch.

Mushroom Master Grimple

You're cool dude, Psilocybin, Psilocin and Baeocystin are the active drugs, no Stryknine. Dad probably just doesn't want you tripping. Same with the cactus. But don't take my word, call the Posion Control Center, should be in the phone book. Call from a pay phone and tell them you ate some and ask them, tell them you're freaking.

Back