tremmor tripps

bongers16

On last saturday i ate an eight of some shroomz and i was trippn pretty good, i was watching fireworks on my walls and listening to kotton mouth kings songs in my head and i kept on hearing my dad calling me and running back and forth up and down my steps cuz it looked like the walls were gonna crush me and it was cool as hell! anyways on sunday morning i woke up and i was having hella tremmors (where small muscles in your body contract usually when your eye blinks or a loud noise startles you or when you turn your head) and now it is monday 23 2002 and iam still having tremors, i need some info on how long this may last or if this has ever happend to anyone before or if this is even from the shromz i ate...if it will help anyone iam 5'11 and about 170 pounds

To answer your question I need answers to the following questions:
Did you consume any other drugs or medicins in the 48 hours prior to the consumption of Shrooms?
What was the exact dose that you took?
Do you have any medical condition?

yeah man i get tremmors to but i usually take close to 3/4 an ounceof them per trip lol so im messed for life with em ahh well i have trippen ...

Silly rabbit trips are for kids...

Hippie

Yeah i ate a eighth of them and i also was rollin the night before and taking muscle relaxers and pain killers at my friends house

Bongers: What do you mean by an eight of them. An eight of how much?

-------------
MiCaH
WHAT KIND OF MUSHROOMS DID YOU TAKE?
pSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS OR AMANITA MUSCARIA'S
WHAT DID THEY LOOK LIKE?

when i say an "eighth" i mean a 3.5 gram sack...1/8 of an oz. the shroomz were small the caps were brown, a lot of stems the shroom caps almost looked like small acorn caps.....

Back