trippy

maynard

I've tripped on shrooms five times in my life, but it wasn't untill the fifth time that I really understood the true meaning of the word "trip." One of my best friend's grandparents, who he'd been living with, were out of town for the weekend. So me, my buddy, and three other really close friends decided to take an 1/8 of an ounce each. Since this house is owned by elderly people, it was well kept and quite cozy. There were plenty of places to relax, big screen tv, and cloud like sofa to sink in.The backyard was filled with hanging plants surrounding a patio, comfortable lawn chairs, and a rectangular grassy patch about 15x20 feet. Everyone came well prepared with music, loose clothing, dvds, and of course an abundance of weed. We all ingested them raw at around dusk in the backyard.I rolled a thick blunt to egnite the trip. It took about 10 minutes untill our field of vision began to change. I tried to concentrate on a specific plant. I noticed the leaves start to flutter.I looked at one of my friends and we both smiled.At that moment I knew there was something about this experiance Id never forget. 2 of my friends went inside but I felt this strong urge to remain in the backyard. I began to walk around and look at all the different plants, almost putting my face right in front of them. Everything around me looked so beautiful. My visual and mental perception of anything I looked at or felt was blowing my mind. For a moment I stood in the middle of the patio and looked straight down. The cracks in the concrete looked more like cracks in an icy surface. Undernethe the cracks it looked as if there were people trying to break through. This didnt scare me though. It sort of let me know that "hey youre tripping." After 30 minutes of wandering, I sat down on the grass and totally relaxed. I could hear my friends inside watching something on tv, but I really didnt feel like going inside.I began to feel a wierd rift between me and anyone who didnt want to come outside and enjoy this paradise with me. Inside seemed like the same old bullsh*t we do everyday, but outside in this heavenly garden was something unique and real. So I stayed in the yard for a long while, sometimes alone. This feeling of euphoria overtook my whole body. I began to feel the grass and its texture, and all sorts of philosophical thoughts were running wild in my head. 2 of my friends joined me out on the grass, and I kind of felt like I was beginning to peak. We began a great conversation about feelings we were having and the euphoria within our mind and bodies. I then tried something I always wanted to try. We all stood up, and I told my 2 friends to spread out a bit and find their own comfortable space. I began to lead this exercise where each of us would concentrate on relaxing every muscle. It felt as if we were all on our own magic carpets. The ground undernethe us felt like it was shifting. We were all trying to keep our balance like we were just learning how to fly. I began to feel this genuine sense of love toward life and my friends. We began discussing concepts that go through everyones mind once in a while. How life began,man's unbelieveable accomplishments throughout time. I felt this sense of clarity with these topics like Id never felt before. I felt like I knew the truth to questions and feelings Ive had my whole life, and it made me feel amazing. Then things began to change a bit. Everyone was outside now enjoying the conversation,but three other friends of ours who weren't tripping were now outside. For a little while I was fine, but I began to grow increasingly uncomfortable. I looked around and it really didnt seem to bother everyone half as much as it bothered me. I had enjoyed not wearing a mask, and letting my emotions run wild. But now I was forced to cope with people who werent wear I was at mentally. There was so much noise, and I remembered how much I appreciated the silence before. It got to the point where I began to feel sad and alone. I felt like there was no one I could trust. Everyone disperssed in the house. I tried to regain control and the feelings I had felt before, but it proved to be to difficult. In my head there was so many things I wanted to do, but I knew that no one was really on the same page anymore. I wanted to escape but I didnt want to draw a whole bunch of attention to myself. So I unwillingly engaged in small talk with some of the non trippers. It was getting late, but I still felt like it wasnt over for me yet. Then the non trippers left. The rest of the night went a bit smoother, but I could never reach the feelings I had outside again. I sat comfortably with my friends and watched the animatrix for the first time. Mentally this proved to be quite enthralling, and a great film to watch while on the decent of the trip. We all got pretty into the idea of the matrix. After, we said our goodbyes, and I drove home listening to pink floyd.

I really learned a whole lot from this experiance. Even though my peak was cut short by sober people, I'll hold on to those unbelievable feelings forever.

You Philosophised

You used the word Euphoria

You listened Pink Floyd...

I allways knew there was somebody doing the same things as me...

Wish I could take mushrooms with you...

Back